Dr. Aaron Fink, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Male • Age 63

Dr. Fink

Gregory D Graham MD P A

4550 Post Oak Place Dr Ste 320 Houston, TX 77027

Dr. Aaron Fink, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Baylor College Of Medicine in 1982 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Dr. Fink accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Fink's experience treating your condition or procedure

2.6

Dr. Fink?
Dr. Fink's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aaron Fink, MD
Our family has been using Dr fink for 20 years. We have stayed under his care because of his expertise in med management. Dr Fink has always returned my calls before the end if the day something I value highly. We have not done any therapy sessions with him. We have used psychologists for counseling needs. It is pretty easy getting appointments scheduled and rescheduled through the administrative staff. The staff is very discreet and that can be misread as unfriendly by some. They are not there for small talk with the patients. I respect that approach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Fink, MD?
Dr. Fink did not give thoughtful consideration to my situation. I spent time filling out the extensive history packet which it appeared that he did not read as he asked some of the same questions in the first appointment. In follow up appointments he was dismissive of side effects I was experiencing. I felt rushed out of the office when he decided we were finished with the appointment. I do not recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Fink, MD?
I have been using Dr. Fink for fifteen years (all as an adult) and have the highest respect for him as a psychiatrist. I have freely recommended him to friends and family and all have had extremely positive experiences with his treatments and ability to diagnose potential illnesses.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Fink, MD?
Dr. Fink is an excellent diagnostician. I have been his patient for 20 years and have known many others who see Dr. Fink. He never runs late and his staff is discreet, kind and very helpful. Dr. Fink's wisdom, knowledge and compassion have been of incredible help to me, my family and several friends, for many years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Fink, MD?
Dr. Fink is extremely professional and thoughtful. He listens very carefully to address issues thoughtfully and conservatively. He is punctual and responds to calls and requests promptly. He truly cares about the well being of his patients and families. We value both his advise and recommendations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Fink, MD?
I recommend Dr. Fink most highly. He is intelligent and really knows his area of expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Fink, MD?
I'm honestly surprised that this man is still in business. You are not as crazy as you think you are, there is a reason that this man has so many bad reviews all over the internet. He is largely profit driven while being minimally patient centered. He just wants to shove medication down your throat and check off his checklist that's it. This man should not be in business any longer, the reviews are accurate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Fink, MD?
This doctor only care about money. We tryed to reschedule an appointment because my son was very sick with strep. He refused to reschedule and charged our credit card for the missed appointment. Worse yet he failed to follow up with us knowing my son had no refills for his medication and that he medication should not be stopped abruptly. This is extremely negligent on his part. He is also very cold and has bad bed side manners. His office staff is extremely rude. Stay away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Fink, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fink?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry