Dr. Aaron Davis, MD

Dr. Aaron Davis, MD

Ophthalmology  ·
Dr. Aaron Davis, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Palm Harbor, FL and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from University Of Florida in 2011 and specializes in ophthalmology.Read his story

33920 US Highway 19 N Ste 275

Palm Harbor, FL 34684

• AvMed
  • Medicare
  • Veteran Administration Plan

Learn about Dr. Davis

See how frequently Dr. Davis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Conjunctival Hemorrhage
Glaucoma
Drusen

Dr. Davis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Davis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Davis "I am a Floridian through and through having grown up in Oldsmar, Florida. I attended Palm Harbor University High School where I participated in the International Baccalaureate Program. Following high school I continued my undergraduate college education at the University of Florida in Gainesville. There I earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration Cum Laude in May 2007. With the ultimate goal of becoming a physician, I continued my medical education at the University of Florida College of Medicine. After four years of medical school I transitioned into a medicine internship at the Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA. In order to pursue my dream of becoming an ophthalmologist, I joined the Residency Program of the Ophthalmology Department at the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine. I was fortunate to serve as a Chief Resident of the Ophthalmology Department in the fourth year of residency. During my ophthalmology training, I attended special cataract surgery courses in Tampa and Fort Worth, Texas. I also joined retina specialist, Steven Cohen, MD and other members of Retina and Vitreous Associates of Florida in writing several ophthalmic journal publications. My wife and I are excited to establish permanent roots in the Palm Harbor area. I thoroughly enjoy patient care and I have a special interest in cataract surgery, glaucoma management, dry eyes, and diabetic eye disease. As a team, Dr. Kolodner and I will offer our patients expert ophthalmic diagnosis and care, both medically and surgically. Sincerely, Aaron Davis, MD "

• Ophthalmology

• Glaucoma Surgery
  • Glaucoma Treatment
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

• Allegheny Genl Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • University Of South Florida / College Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Davis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Davis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davis to family and friends

Dr. Davis' Performance

Very positive experience . Very professional and caring.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have seen Dr. Davis twice for my yearly eye exam and he was thorough, courteous and helpful. He answered all of my questions, took extra time to determine what prescription would be necessary for "computer" glasses as I wear progressive lenses and the reading portion is on the bottom of the lens...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0