Dr. Aaron Chokan, DPM

Podiatric Surgery ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Chokan

Ohio Foot & Ankle Center

3226 Kent Rd Stow, OH 44224

Dr. Aaron Chokan, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Stow, OH. He graduated from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine and specializes in podiatric surgery.

Dr. Chokan accepts

Dr. Chokan accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Medical Mutual of Ohio
SummaCare
Tricare
United Healthcare Community Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Chokan's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Chokan's Top Procedures and Conditions

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Chokan treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Chokan treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot

I graduated from College of Wooster in 1997 and then went on to gain my Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine in 2001 with completion of a surgical residency in 2003. Currently, I am President and CEO of Ohio Foot and Ankle Center that has 3 office in Summit and Stark County. I have a beautiful wife and 5 amazing children.

• Podiatric Surgery

3.8

Dr. Chokan?
Dr. Chokan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aaron Chokan, DPM
this is ONE GREAT DOCTOR. He calls you personally the day after surgery to check on you. Dr. Chokan fixed the extreme pain I had in my foot. I highly recommend him. He is very knowledgable about different foot problems and knows what to do .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Chokan, DPM?
Please do your research before picking a doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Chokan, DPM?
Dr. Chokan and his staff are awesome! I had a pin inserted into my toe to straighten it, and he explained the procedure very thoroughly in layman's terms. The day after the surgery, his staff called to check on me. When I had some concerns about the pin coming out, he reassured me and had me come in for xrays to make sure it was in place. Whenever I had a question, he would text me within 25 minutes with an answer. I can't say enough good things about him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Chokan, DPM?
Changed my appt time 3 times, when arrived for my 10:45 appt at 10:42, they said it was for 10:30, then wanted to reschedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Chokan, DPM?
Dr. Chokan is very attentive, knowledgeable and kind. His staff is excellent and are the kindest and most accommodating people I have met when comparing them to all offices I have visited. I highly recommend Dr. Chokan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Chokan, DPM?
Dr. Chokan is awesome! Has patience as I can be stubborn. :) Had surgery on my heel and he has been absolutely wonderful with me as I didn't want to use the crutches. His staff and nurses are wonderful as well, everyone really seems to care about you as a person and I never feel rushed. My daughter has seen Dr. Chokan as well and my Diabetic 1 Husband and we couldn't be more happy with Dr. Chokan. Would highly recommend him!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Chokan, DPM?
Extremely knowledgeable, understanding & professional. The staff as well are amazing and so pleasant. My surgery went so well..I'm very pleased!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Chokan, DPM?
He harvested bone from my wife's heel to repair her toes. He took too much heel bone and the heel bone fractured through. In a follow up surgery he put 3 large screws into the heel. It never healed, in fact it actually split it two. She can't walk and now he refuses to see her. They will not return our calls. Attorney thinks they are stalling to run out the statute of limitations on a possible malpractice suit. He performs operations like he is in a hot dog eating contest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Chokan, DPM?
Best surgery outcome. So much better than same surgery done by another doctor. Thorough explanation and care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Chokan, DPM?
Very good doctor. Answers any question or concerns you may have. Highly recommend him to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Chokan, DPM?
He and his staff were amazing before, During and after my surgery!!! The staff new me by name when I called and met all my needs. His bedside manors both medically and emotionally were amazing. I was very nervous about having surgery and he reassured me that it would be a group effort to get me back on my feet. The day after my surgery he called me personally on a Saturday to check in with me. I would highly recommend and go back if I needed any other surgery on my feet!!!????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Chokan, DPM?
Today was my first time ever meeting him and I can already say I would recommend him in a hearbeat! Great environment and super friendly! Getting into this doctor is definitely worth the wait!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Chokan, DPM?
My name is Delmar and I've been seeing Dr. Chokan since June of this year and I think he has done excellent work trying to get my left foot healed. Actually he came to visit and do work on my foot at 10:30 on Saturday night while I was in Aultman hospital. I was very impressed because how many Dr.s do that? I saw Dr. Thomas Arnold at Mercy wound care for 4 yrs and he never did some of the things that Dr. Chokan has already to get my foot healed. A waste of time in my opinion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Chokan, DPM?
Dr. Chokan is phenomenal! I just had my second bunionectomy surgery on my right foot on March 4th and my follow up yesterday and it is doing great. You cannot find a doctor a personable as he is. He even took the time to call me on Saturday after my surgery to check up on me and make sure that I was doing ok. There are not many doctors out there today that will take the time out of their personal time to call a patient. I will refer him to anyone that needs this kind of treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Chokan, DPM?
Dr. Chokan has performed two surgeries for me for bunionectomies, and I have been very pleased both times. I had no complications and healed quicker than expected. He also helped me with Plantar Fasciitis, with great outcome. I will be having another surgery soon, and expect the same great outcome I have experienced in the pasi first went to Dr.Chokan, because he was recommended by my PCP.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Chokan, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Chokan?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Chokan treats patients.

Western Reserve Hospital