Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Aaron Calodney, MD
Dr. Aaron Calodney, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Tyler, TX. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

1814 Roseland Blvd Ste 200

Tyler, TX 75701

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Calodney

Dr. Calodney's Experience

Dr. Calodney's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Denver Chldns
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • University Tex
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Calodney has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Calodney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Calodney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Calodney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Calodney to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Calodney's Performance
in Nacogdoches, Texas |
I was referred to Dr. Calodney by my pain doctor in Houston. Before meeting with him, my complicated case was reviewed by his PA and staff who attended me prior to seeing him. They were all very thorough and knowledgeable. My time with the doctor was very informative. He offered some great suggestions regarding treatment and medications. I went away with a really great feeling about my visit. I was given a personal contact to use for any questions I may have and she is wonderful! Great Doctor!
in Tyler, TX |
Great physician. Compassionate, knowledgeable and skilled. Truly one of the best in the country. Blessed to be his patient
Longview, TX |
Been going to this doc for many years. At first was pleased, but past 3 years, he seems to be all about money & procedures they can do. I have a pump that has to be refilled every 3 months with morphine, had it 12 yrs, told them felt like it was no longer effective & want it removed, but, no, We can try a different med., can't take it out , you'll be in too much pain..,still on morphine.Treated me like an addict when I had to have pain meds for dental surgery. Every visit pee test-$300!
in Palestine, TX |
Went to see Dr. Calodney with lower back pain. He diagnosed me with Spondylosis and Spondylolisthesis. I had a total of 3 shots over a period of 2 months and I was back to my old self....Pun intended.
in Carthage, TX |
Dr. Calodney is extremely talented and has a wonderful bedside manor. He has been my husband's doctor for many years and we would HIGHLY recommend him!!!
in Provo, UT |
I have had the privilege of being a patient of Dr Calodney for more that 15 years. He is an exceptionally talented clinician. He loves what he does and it shows. He is an excellent diagnostician and one of the most skilled spinal injectionists in the country. I can honestly say that anyone seeking treatment for pain would be blessed to be seen by such a skilled, compassionate physician.
in Tyler, TX. 75701 |
He is one of the most pleasant, knowledgable, professional, and caring physicians I go to. He can treat more than just one condition of severe pain. He takes his time with you especially if you have questions for him. When he performs procedures on you he hardly hurts you with his gentle touch and he always explains what he is going to do. He doesn't have you come in for useless visits. If it's something his PA can take care of, than you see one of them. If you need to see him though, you can.
in Longview, TX |
Been a patient of Dr. Calodney since 2003. He helped me when no other Dr. would or could. He will take time with me if I ask him to. He is a very busy man and when my treatment or questions can be handled by a PA or other member of Dr. Calodney's staff, why tie up his time. Each patient has a right to see and talk to their Dr., If they don't demand and insist on seeing their Dr., then it is their fault. I have been able to see Dr. Calodney any time I ask to see him. At another time but I see him
Have you seen Dr. Aaron Calodney, MD?
Are you Dr. Calodney?