Dr. Aaron Bianco, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists 5496 E Taft Rd Ste C North Syracuse, NY 13212 Get Directions
Dr. Aaron Bianco, MD
Dr. Bianco is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon. He received his medical degree from Chicago Medical School, his master's of science in applied physiology from Chicago Medical School, and his bachelor's degree from the University of Minnesota- Minneapolis. He also finished a fellowship involving all aspects of spine care at Brown University, Rhode Island Hospital.

Dr. Bianco's Care Philosophy

Dr Bianco has a particular interest in treating adult spinal problems, including degenerative, trauma, tumors, deformities, and infections. Dr. Bianco takes a compassionate approach to each patient and provides them with detailed information about their condition, expected outcomes, and all treatment possibilities, surgical or not.

Dr. Bianco's Experience

See how Dr. Bianco's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bianco

Dr. Bianco accepts 45 insurance carriers

Dr. Bianco is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bianco has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bianco's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bianco to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Bianco's Performance
Clay,N.Y. |
Dr. Bianco will forever have my gratitude for relieving me of the pain I was experiencing. Also, he arranged for my surgery in a very short time and allowed me to have it behind me as soon as possible. I am a big fan.
Dr.Bianco is a very caring,compassion- ate doctor... He truly wants to help you so you can help yourself to feel & get better... He gives advice in a way so you can understand... He gives you positive encouragement when your trying to figure out your medical issue/problem your dealing with... .
Liverpool, NY |
I know at least 3 people who have had negative surgical results and we all need revision fusions. Dr Bianco supposedly did a cervical discectomy and fusion yet my post surgical MRI shows annular bulging discs. I am now in need of a 4 level posterior discectomy with fusion and caging. Poor surgical skills
in Canastota, NY |
Nothing against the provider, never got to meet him. Office communication is extremely poor. The only information we received about our consult appointment was a text message to our phone stating date and time. When we arrived early for check-in we then sat 40 mins after the scheduled appointment time only to be told that we were wasting their time because our MRI studies were over a year old and failed to bring other test with us. We were never notified of the need for any of the above.
in Fayetteville, NY |
Appreciate his listening, integrating my subjective experience with his clinical expertise. Objective about recommendations and on target. Explains his findings. Thank you!
in Syracuse, New York |
Professional and most knowledgeable in his field. A caring and supportive doctor.
Baldwinsville, NY |
Dr Bianco performed neck fusion for me. He is one of the very best surgeons I have ever had. He was very patient, understanding and genuinely friendly during all our appointments, consultations and directly after surgery. I don't think I have ever met a more competent and genuinely wonderful surgeon before. He is the best!
in Cortland, NY |
He is one of the most caring doctors I have ever visited. He always takes time to talk about my opinions and the timing of solutions. To be certain I understand either a procedure or the current situation, he has shown me the x-ray or MRI results to explain what he sees in the films and procedure he is recommending. After my surgery he met with my family to inform them how things went and answer any questions they might have.
in Syracuse, NY |
Dr. Bianco is the most skilled and compassionate surgeons that I have ever met. He saved my life twice and I have referred him to all of my family members and friends.
in Ogdensburg, NY |
Dr. Bianco was very congenial and professional. He explained what he planned to do in easy to understand terms and listened to what I had to say. He put my anxiety at ease. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bianco to others.
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Bianco was extremely professional and courteous. He took the time to explain the procedure and recovery times. He answered my questions and gave me all the time that I needed to ask questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Bianco
in Bridgeport NY |
Dr. Bianco cares about his patients and listens to what they have to say. He makes sure he has the right diagnosis before talking about any surgery of any kind. He is a fantastic doctor that I would recommend to anyone!!!'
Baldwinsville, NY |
Very capable, great personality: spends time to explain things in an understandable manner, cares about his patients, spends as much time as necessary with a patient.
Westmoreland, NY |
Dr. Bianco's the best Dr./surgeon I've ever had the privilege of knowing. He shows great compassion, provides excellent care, keeps you informed @ all x's, is brutally honest re:your condition as well as prognosis, discusses any & all available options, & encourages one to take time to decide what's best for them. He takes as much time as is necessary to provide the care one needs & NEVER leaves you hanging. He's an excellent surgeon who has given me my life back, & for that I am truly grateful.
in Johnson City, NY |
I heard good things about Dr. Bianco and back problem exploded on a Friday . I phoned twice and Carol eventually took the call. I reported that I could not walk initially and the pain was maddening involving the lower back and extremities.This was similar to the first episode 20 years and I took left over prednisone. I am a physician. My last MRI was May 2016 and would bring that and all other records. No way would an appointment be granted unless all records were sent first. Went to U P
in Liverpool, NY |
Dr Bianco is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever seen, explains fully condition ....I would recommend him for anyone ....
Have you seen Dr. Aaron Bianco, MD?
Are you Dr. Bianco?

Compare Dr. Bianco

Dr. Bianco says...

Dr. Bianco is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon. He received his medical degree from Chicago Medical School, his master's of science in applied physiology from Chicago Medical School, and his bachelor's degree from the University of Minnesota- Minneapolis.  He also finished a fellowship involving all aspects of spine care at Brown University, Rhode Island Hospital.

Dr. Bianco's Care Philosophy

Dr Bianco has a particular interest in treating adult spinal problems, including degenerative, trauma, tumors, deformities, and infections.

Dr. Bianco's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Bianco has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bianco's Board Certifications

• Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

Rhode Island Hosp, Brown Univ

Completed in 2012

University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Bianco does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bianco and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Orthopedic Neck Surgery
  • Orthopedic Spine Reconstructive Surgery

• Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery (ALIF)
  • Herniated Disc Surgery