Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Aaron Adamson, DMD
Dr. Aaron Adamson, DMD is a dentist who practices in Reno, NV. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Adamson is affiliated with Renown Regional Medical Center.

290 Brinkby Ave Ste 1

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • Scion Dental

Learn about Dr. Adamson

We at Mountainside Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery are dedicated to providing outstanding oral care.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Brigham Young University, Provo, Ut
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • Southern Illinois University School Of Dental Medicine, Alton, Il
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • University Of Utah Medical Center, General Practice Residency, Salt Lake City, Ut
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • University Of Pacific/Highland Hospital, San Francisco/Oakland, Ca
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Adamson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Adamson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adamson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Adamson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adamson to family and friends
Dr. Adamson's Performance
in Reno nv |
They have friendly staff and very kind I really recommend this place , they do an awesome job at everything
in Reno, NV |
My experience with Dr. Adamson was terrific! I had two dental implants placed in his office. I felt very comfortable throughout the whole process. The staff was very pleasant and friendly. I felt very confident in Dr. Adamson's surgical skills and experience. I also loved that he called the evening after my surgery to check on my recovery. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Adamson and his staff to anyone in need of dental implants or any oral surgery! ????
in Reno, NV |
Dr. Adamsons' staff got me in two weeks earlier than my initial appointment- I was in MAJOR PAIN!! I got to the office a few minutes early and was seen immediately. My appointmrnt was for 9:45a.m. - they had me in the chair with Dr. Adamson extracting the two offending teeth at 9:55a.m.- and walking out the door at about 10:25a.m. !!! I have no real pain at this time (11:58 p.m.) and absolutely NO SWELLING! This guy is/was awesome.
in Sparks, NV |
Dr. Adamson was very kind and helpful. Answered all my questions and concerns. He did good work. I was in a little pain but had only a little swelling, the meds helped with pain and just overall a good experience on something i was not excitied for and actually very nervous about. All for nothing. :)
in Reno, NV |
My daughter had her wisdom teeth out. Dr. Adamson let me stay with her until she fell asleep, was finished in 45 minutes and let me sit with her to recover. Very friendly, thorough with post-op instructions and called her to check on her later in the day. Great expierence for her and I both. She said it was "lovely"
in Reno, NV |
In my opinion this guy is at the top of his class! Would recommend him to anyone. He is polite and patient and personable. The staff is awesome too, they are not intimidating at all. Overall it was a very pleasant experience for a very scary procedure! Stop looking and choose him! Would give him 10 stars if I could!
in Reno, NV |
Dr. Adamson and his staff are very caring and professional. I was referred to Dr. Adamson from my dentist for a biopsy and infection. Dr. Adamson performed 3 procedures on me in the course of a week. He was so gentle that I had very little pain. He called me every evening to see how I was feeling and if I had any pain. Dr. Adamson is the BEST oral surgeon I have ever been to. If you need to see an oral surgeon, he is the one. I give him and his staff a 15 out of 10. He is GREAT!
in Reno, NV |
Dr. Adamson took care of my dental emergency quickly and was very caring and professional. He made a bad situation bearable. I would recommend him to everyone I know.
Reno, NV |
The whole staff was very professional and efficient in their jobs. I was very nervous and Dayleen really helped me to relax. The visit was quick and I would definitely recommend Dr. Adamson and his team!
in Reno, NV |
Dr, Adamson is the best dentist I ever went to. Explained everything so you understand what is going to happen. Had no numbness after 2 wisdom teeth pulled and he is very confident in his job and as a person. Do not hesitate to go to this dentist; he is excellent.
in reno, nv |
Great oral surgeon. I had all my teeth extracted with no complications. Healing up great.
in Reno, NV |
everyone from the ladies up front, the doctors assistant, to the doctor, were all very friendly & professional. they explained everything well & in a way that was easy to understand.
in Reno, NV |
I can only recommend Dr. Adamson and his staff. They all go the extra mile for their patients.
Have you seen Dr. Aaron Adamson, DMD?
Are you Dr. Adamson?