Dr. Ahmad Aslami, DO

Dr. Ahmad Aslami, DO

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. Ahmad Aslami, DO is a family medicine specialist in Odessa, MO and has been practicing for 19 years. He specializes in family medicine.

Learn about Dr. Aslami

Dr. Aslami's Experience

Dr. Aslami's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

This content was provided by Dr. Aslami "I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding."

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Biopsy
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University of Massachusetts
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Wilson Memorial Regional Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Massapequa General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Aslami has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Aslami does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aslami and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Aslami's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aslami to family and friends

Dr. Aslami's Performance

I am a senior citizen with health issues. I am very comfort being the patient of Dr. Aslami. He is well informed and experienced in these issues so I am able to funnel my primary health care through him. It is a great relief to me because this enables him to assist me in the management of my health...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your review of Dr. Aslami and Odessa Medical Group! We take pride in serving the Odessa and the surrounding communities and appreciate you taking the time to write such a kind review. We will be sure to pass it along to our staff.

This is not about Dr. Aslami but I called in with a question for him and someone said they would find out the answer and that was 4 days ago and I've called in twice and have not heard back from anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I am so sorry to hear that you had trouble obtaining a response and will share this feedback with our staff so we may work to improve. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at 816-633-5774 ext 227, I would be happy to help you with your question. Nancy Daugherty, Practice Manager

I have been treated by Dr. Aslami for over ten years and have been very satisfied. He spends time with you and does not rush you out of the office. I just relocated my 93 year old father from New Jersey last week and his first doctors visit with Dr. Aslami was great. I would highly recommend him...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Listens to your problem and explains what’s wrong with you. He is a very nice doctor and always in a good mood. I wouldn’t go to another family doctor
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

Dr. Aslami is very caring and understanding . He has been my Dr. for a very long time . He is very compassionate and explains things very well .