Internal Medicine  |
Dr. A Villamor, MD
My name is Dr. A. Collins Villamor and I am trained and board certified in Internal Medicine as well as Hospice and Palliative Medicine. I am also a proud veteran of the United States Air Force and I call Arizona my home. I graduated from Cactus High School in Peoria and The University of Arizona in Tucson. I actually trained with Dr. Mohindra in Internal Medicine at Atlanticare Regional Medical Center in New Jersey which we completed in 2008 and I am excited to be working with him again. I then completed a one year fellowship in Palliative Care in New York. I am experienced in outpatient medicine providing care for my patients in the office, as well as group homes, nursing homes, rehabilitation facilities and house calls. I enjoy my spare time with my wife who is also in the medical field along with our young daughter. I know patients have many options so I thank you in advance for giving me the opportunity to help you with your health.

More MD

2915 W Rose Garden Ln Ste 102

Phoenix, AZ 85027

• AvMed
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Villamor

Dr. Villamor's Experience

Dr. Villamor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine

• Hospice & Palliative Medicine

• Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

• Physical Examination
  • Spirometry
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Arizona
  • Atlanticare Regional Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • James J. Peters Va Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Villamor has no media or publications listed.

• Tagalog

Dr. Villamor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Villamor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Villamor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Villamor to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Villamor's Performance
in Glendale, AZ |
I have been trying to find a good family doctor in Phoenix for over 3 years. I must have been to over a dozen doctors before meeting Dr. Villamor. No Doctors compare to Dr. A. Collins Villamor's office. The staff is outstanding, friendly, and are always there to help you get the best care possible. Dr. A. Collins Villamor is a down-to-earth, knowledgeable doctor who listens and cares about his patients. You will like him and his staff.!!!
in Phoenix, AZ |
The Dr. and all of his staff are the best we''ve ever been to. I have been in pain for many years, and Dr. Villamor treats you like a human being. Nicest dr. and best office you could ever find. So very glad we found him. He isn't a pain Dr. persay, but doesn't shy away from helping you out with whatever needs concerning you.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Working with Dr. Villamor has been pleasurable experience. Level of service has been outstanding, accurate, and timely. When you present an medical issues to Dr. Villamor he will take the time to explain to you how to correct the issue and give you few option so you as a patient fill that are part of the process.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Villamor is a very relatable and caring doctor. He was able to explain my condition and treat me accordingly. I highly recommend him. His staff is awesome too and Maria his MA is the best!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Villamor and his staff are excellent. Dr. Villamor is first family doctor I have liked and will return to in almost ten years .... and I go a lot of doctors. Dr. Villamor is patient, listens to your concerns and is professional and knowledgeable. He is also down-to-earth and has a good sense of humor. His Staff is excellent and friendly too. I highly recommend him. P.s. I hope this over-rides my first review where I messed up on the stars. Sorry!
in phoenix, az |
Dr. Villamor has been the only one I have seen (NP's and doctors) in 9 years who actually showed that he truly cared about me. He took the time to find out exactly what was wrong. He is very thorough and also very kind. He is more like a friend who cares instead of just a doctor. Like the others have said, he is very down to earth. I highly recommend him and am doing my best to send him lots patients.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Villamor and his staff were extremely polite, nice, professional, and knowledgeable. Dr Villamor has been the most down-to-earth, friendly, knowledgeable and professional family doctor that I have met in over 10 years. His staff was wonderful too. He took the time to tell me a little about is personal/professional life and also the time to listen to my health concerns. I would recommend him to anyone for their family doctor.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I followed Dr. Villamor to his new practice because he is the only doctor I have liked. He really cares and it shows. He is very thorough and most of all he is very down to earth. He sat with me and explained everything about my health and medications I take.
HE IS A JOKE!
in Peoria, Az |
My one experience was very poor, I'll discuss that below; but lets focus on the positives first. Dr Villamor's MA and front desk was great; attentive, great communication, and helpful. Dr Villamor spent no time with me, even with it being the first visit. In fact, he did not even say goodbye, he left his MA to do that. Total time spent with Dr Villamor: 5 minutes at most. Also, they should update their office policies before
in Glendale, AZ |
Dr. Villamor is one the best Doctor I have come across in years,. He is very down to earth and attentive. He's not just a Doctor, he's a real person, I highly recommend him to others.
Have you seen Dr. A Villamor, MD?
Are you Dr. Villamor?

Blue Care Connection PPO
    Blue Care HMO
    Blue Care Network
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA