Dr. Andrew Levy, MD

Dr. Andrew Levy, MD

Neurosurgery  ·
Dr. Andrew Levy, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Lakewood, CO and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences in 1990 and specializes in neurosurgery.

11750 W 2nd Pl # 225

Lakewood, CO 80228

Learn about Dr. Levy

See how frequently Dr. Levy performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hydrocephalus
Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Meningiomas

Dr. Levy's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Levy "'I strive to provide an individual and personalized approach to the diagnosis and management of neurosurgical disorders and make a special effort to take time to explain the diagnosis, condition, treatment options and prognosis, so that patients can make informed decisions and participate actively in their treatment plan.'"

• Neurosurgery

• Neurosurgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Neurological Surgery*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Colorado
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • University of Colorado Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • University of Colorado Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Levy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levy's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levy to family and friends

Dr. Levy's Performance

Dr Levy did my carpal tunnel surgery and it could not have gone more smoothly. He takes time to explain everything and reduce any fears you may have. I highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
As a RN who worked with this doctor for many years, I heard this doctor has low quality medical care and performance issues. Sometimes it feels like my knowledge is stronger then his. I would never want to be his patient ever. Patients die due to incompetence. Try to stay away from him. Only what...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Levy has treated me during the last two years for cancer tumors in my brain. He has performed brain surgery and guided radiation surgery. He orders my brain MRI's, interprets the results, and guides my treatment. What a caring, brilliant physician! He is a gifted neurosurgeon who is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Levy was a remarkable surgeon. He spent a lot of time with me reviewing my condition and provided a super care plan going forward. He was honest, genuine and truly concerned about my long-term health.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Levy and I have been together for over 13 years. I wasn't given much time to live but with him I am still here today. He is amazing. Not only does he work with me on treating my tumors but he genuinely cares about me and my family. I would (and have) recommend him to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0