Dr. A Jay Chauhan, DO

Dr. A Jay Chauhan, DO

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. A Jay Chauhan, DO is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Hoffman Estates, IL. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

1555 Barrington Rd Ste 305

Hoffman Estates, IL 60169

• CoreSource
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Chauhan

See how frequently Dr. Chauhan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ear Disorders
high
Deviated Septum
high
Chronic Sinusitis

Dr. Chauhan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

• Otolaryngology

• Cough
  • Deafness
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Wheezing

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Dentoalveolar Lesion or Tumor
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Loyola
  • Deaconess Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University Of Illinois-Metropolitan Group Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Chauhan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chauhan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chauhan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chauhan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chauhan to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Chauhan's Performance
in Antioch,IL |
Dr. Chauhan is very knowledgeable. He listens to his patients concerns and answers all of their questions very thoroughly. He is an excellent surgeon. I had a deviated septum which he performed surgery on and I am very happy with the results. He is a very caring person. I would highly recommend him. I drive approx. an hour to see Dr. Chauhan. Also John (office staff) is excellent. He is very pleasant and professional.
in ROSELLE |
I would highly recommend Dr. Chauhan to anyone in need of an ENT. His skills are exceptional. Not only is he an excellent surgeon, he genuinely cares about his patients. He takes the time to thoroughly explain things and to carefully listen to your questions. I have been through years of sinus related misery and I have seen several ENTs, he is absolutely the best and the only one I will ever see as long as he is practicing.
My kids and I have been seeing Dr. Chauhan as our ENT for many years now. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. I especially like him because he doesn't just automatically decide surgery is the solution. Dr. Chauhan takes the time to try other options first. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait. But he is definitely worth it.
in Streamwood, IL |
Dr. Chauhan has all the qualities that an excellent doctor should have. I've had suffered from chronic sinusitis for over 15 years. I was constantly in pain, my headaches would never go away. After one failed surgery few years ago (with another dr) that made me feel even worse, I was hesitant to put my trust to any other dr. Long story short; Dr. Chauhan performed surgery on me in June of 2017 and now I feel great; the pain is completely gone. Dr. Chauhan is the best! Thank you Dr. Chauhan!
in Elgin |
If I could go back, would stay away from him. Surgery made me even worse and it took 13 appointments with him. I am now seeing another ENT specialist.
in Palatine, IL |
Dr. Chauhan just operated on my son's deviated septum. He was thorough in his explanation and answering of questions and spoke to me with the respect of one professional speaking to another. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know. He will also be taking my sons tonsils out in a few weeks. I wrote out a list of questions and he answered them one by one.
Elk Grove Village, IL |
I recently had a visit with Dr. Chauhan for chronic sinus issues I've suffered from since childhood. He not only took the time to ask me detailed questions about my medical history, he truly wanted to help me. He is extremely thorough, precise and helps you get to the root of the problem. I've seen quite a few ENT doctors throughout my life and I finally feel like I have one I will definitely continue my care with. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
I find Dr. Chauhan to be very professional and thorough. He performed surgery on me in 2013. It was very helpful and he is very thorough. I highly recommend him. He is an excellent ENT.
Bartlett, IL |
10 appointments over 3 months period for a simple sinus surgery??? I just cancelled 11th appointment...
surgery is the way to treat
Hoffman Estates, IL |
Dr. Chauhan is a very knowledgeable, professional, respectful and nice. He always takes his time to explain clearly to me ( as patient) exactly what his plans and make sure I understand clearly. I had been struggling to find good doctors to find out what is going with my ears and I finally found one great doctor who is Dr. Chauhan. I highly recommend Dr. Chauhan to everyone I know. You will never regret! John is an assistant over there and he is an amazing and wonderful person !
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
I'd like to say that Dr. Chauhan is one of the best doctors I've ever had because not only does he explain everything to you in full detail but also asks & answers your questions in a very thorough manner, and is also very easy to talk to; I just had a special surgery done to my nose, and other than the long wait to get into surgery, he took the time to do some extra work inside and it helped me out tremendously! And I didn't even need any pain meds!! So, I would definitely recommend him!!!
Streamwood, IL |
Dr Chouhan did my sleep apnea surgery a few years ago by fixing my devaited septum and removing my tonsils that's what cured my apnea. He's very caring as well,
Have you seen Dr. A Jay Chauhan, DO?
Are you Dr. Chauhan?