Dr. A Jay Chauhan, DO

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

Chicago Head & Neck Surgical Specialists 1555 Barrington Rd Ste 305 Hoffman Estates, IL 60169 Get Directions
Dr. A Jay Chauhan, DO
Dr. A Jay Chauhan, DO is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Hoffman Estates, IL. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Chauhan is affiliated with St. Alexius Medical Center and Alexian Brothers Medical Center.

Dr. Chauhan's Experience

See how Dr. Chauhan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chauhan

Dr. Chauhan accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Chauhan is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Chauhan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chauhan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chauhan to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Chauhan's Performance
in Roselle, IL |
I would recommend Dr. Chauhan to anyone in need of an ENT. Not only is he an excellent surgeon, he truly cares about his patients. He takes the time to thoroughly explain any course of action he is planning and takes the time to carefully listen to your questions and to address them. He also focuses on after care to help avoid any future surgeries. His surgical skills are exceptional. I have seen several ENTs, he is the only one I will ever see again as long as he is practicing.
in Streamwood, IL |
Dr. Chauhan has all the qualities that an excellent doctor should have. I've had suffered from chronic sinusitis for over 15 years. I was constantly in pain, my headaches would never go away. After one failed surgery few years ago (with another dr) that made me feel even worse, I was hesitant to put my trust to any other dr. Long story short; Dr. Chauhan performed surgery on me in June of 2017 and now I feel great; the pain is completely gone. Dr. Chauhan is the best! Thank you Dr. Chauhan!
in Elgin |
If I could go back, would stay away from him. Surgery made me even worse and it took 13 appointments with him. I am now seeing another ENT specialist.
in Palatine, IL |
Dr. Chauhan just operated on my son's deviated septum. He was thorough in his explanation and answering of questions and spoke to me with the respect of one professional speaking to another. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know. He will also be taking my sons tonsils out in a few weeks. I wrote out a list of questions and he answered them one by one.
Elk Grove Village, IL |
I recently had a visit with Dr. Chauhan for chronic sinus issues I've suffered from since childhood. He not only took the time to ask me detailed questions about my medical history, he truly wanted to help me. He is extremely thorough, precise and helps you get to the root of the problem. I've seen quite a few ENT doctors throughout my life and I finally feel like I have one I will definitely continue my care with. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
I find Dr. Chauhan to be very professional and thorough. He performed surgery on me in 2013. It was very helpful and he is very thorough. I highly recommend him. He is an excellent ENT.
Bartlett, IL |
10 appointments over 3 months period for a simple sinus surgery??? I just cancelled 11th appointment...
surgery is the way to treat
Hoffman Estates, IL |
Dr. Chauhan is a very knowledgeable, professional, respectful and nice. He always takes his time to explain clearly to me ( as patient) exactly what his plans and make sure I understand clearly. I had been struggling to find good doctors to find out what is going with my ears and I finally found one great doctor who is Dr. Chauhan. I highly recommend Dr. Chauhan to everyone I know. You will never regret! John is an assistant over there and he is an amazing and wonderful person !
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
I'd like to say that Dr. Chauhan is one of the best doctors I've ever had because not only does he explain everything to you in full detail but also asks & answers your questions in a very thorough manner, and is also very easy to talk to; I just had a special surgery done to my nose, and other than the long wait to get into surgery, he took the time to do some extra work inside and it helped me out tremendously! And I didn't even need any pain meds!! So, I would definitely recommend him!!!
Streamwood, IL |
Dr Chouhan did my sleep apnea surgery a few years ago by fixing my devaited septum and removing my tonsils that's what cured my apnea. He's very caring as well,
Have you seen Dr. A Jay Chauhan, DO?
Are you Dr. Chauhan?

Compare Dr. Chauhan

Dr. Chauhan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology & Facial Plastic Surgery

Dr. Chauhan has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chauhan's Board Certifications

• Cough
  • Deafness
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysphagia
  • ENT Cancer
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Larynx Conditions

Completed in 1997

University Of Illinois-Metropolitan Group Hospitals

Completed in 1993

Loyola

Dr. Chauhan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chauhan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Dentoalveolar Lesion or Tumor
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy