Dr. A H Nezami, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 72

Dr. Nezami

Jacksonville Cosmetic Sgy Center

820 Prudential Dr Ste 702 Jacksonville, FL 32207

Dr. A H Nezami, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Jacksonville, FL and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from Universite De Paris, Faculte De Medecine in 1974 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and breast surgery.

Dr. Nezami accepts

Dr. Nezami accepts the following insurance:

WEA Trust
WEA Insurance Corporation

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Nezami's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Nezami's conditions and procedures:

• Absent Breasts and Nipples
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection

Dr. Nezami?
Dr. Nezami's Performance
What People Say About Dr. A H Nezami, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Over 30 years ago Dr. Nezami did emergency reconstructive surgery on my son's lip and cheek. To this day you can't even tell his face was torn. Dr Nezami did a wonderful job. Thank you Dr Nezami.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A H Nezami, MD?
my experience with Dr. Nezami, who performed a tummy tuck on my 3 weeks ago was amazing! First he was highly recommended to by RN's and MD's alike, due to his extremely professional manner. I am an RN and proactive when it comes to my healthcare. I see adds for much less expensive procedures in local mint magazines, but let's be honest, you get what you pay for. Dr Nezami is kind, professional, an artist, has the best office staff and is fairly priced for the amazing service. He is the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A H Nezami, MD?
I'm very pleased with the decision I made choosing Dr. Nezami as my plastic surgeon for my breast augmentation. My experience with Dr. Nezami was complet perfection. All I can say is great things about Dr. Nezami and his staff .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A H Nezami, MD?
Dr. Nezami and his staff are absolutely wonderful. Lori and Martha are so great and I am going to miss not seeing them. There is always a smile on their face and they truly care about you. Dr. News I did my breat augmentation and breast lift. It looks so natural and I feel 20 yrs younger! He has a very friendly bedside manner and spends quite a bit of time with his patients explaining the surgery in detail and any risks. I would recommend him 200%
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A H Nezami, MD?
Dr. Nezami is an absolute perfectionist and wonderful person. He genuinely cares about his patients and making sure they are happy and feel amazing about themselves. Not to mention his staff who are the sweetest ladies ever! My expectations (and they were extremely high!) of my breast augmentation were exceed and I'm even happier than I expected to be with the results. All in all every bit of choosing Nezami was flawless and I would do it all over in a heartbeat!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A H Nezami, MD?
Dr. Nezami is the best surgeon in my opinion in Jacksonville, Fl. He is a very caring,nice and precise surgeon who only wants the best care for his patients. He is a great listener to what I wanted and also for my concerns that I had. After meeting with him, Mary Lou(retired), and Martha several times I knew in my heart that I would breeze through surgery. I trusted him very much. There is not a surgeon in town who could have done my breast lift and implants as perfect as Dr. Nezami. ******
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A H Nezami, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nezami?