Dr. A Gursoy, MD

Dr. A Gursoy, MD

Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology | Male

Dr. A Gursoy, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiology doctor who practices in Naples, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Gursoy is affiliated with Physicians Regional - Pine Ridge and NCH Downtown Naples Hospital.

Dr. Gursoy's Experience

See how Dr. Gursoy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gursoy

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Gursoy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gursoy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gursoy to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Gursoy's Performance
in Bonita Springs, FL |
He is a good guy who can be blunt. I appreciate hearing the truth, so I find that valuable. Plus he has a talented and responsive team around him.
in Sunnyvale, CA |
Dr. Ahmet Gursoy saved my life by installing a pacemaker on me after three appalation. I moved away from Florida soon after, but led a normal life vs being miserably sick and unable. I was at age of 39 then. Dr. Gursoy's kindness, care, generosity is very memorable! May God reward him for his noble heart and genuine care for his patients. He is the only doctor that forgave me with an out-of-pocket bill after my surgery. I had SVTC, a life-threatening condition 260 beats minute! I ?? Dr. Gursoy!
in Naples, FL |
Often there is a wait..as with other doctors..Considering he is dealing with life threatening illnesses & maybe called to hospital, I am accepting of that. Would hope he'd stay for me. I found him very comforting in the assuring manner he used to help me understand my problem. I trust him & I don't always feel he has to spend a lot of time with me. He would as needed. Staff has always been kind to me.
in Bonita springs |
Had a appointment at 12:30 arrived 15 mins early. They took us in on time. The nurses did their thing and we waited for the dr to come in till 1:50. No one was moving around no patients being seen. He must have been out to lunch. When I left the office the waiting room was full. He has to respect our time also. Our time is just as important as his. Apparently he does not care. He spent 5 mins with us. If that.
in Ithaca, NY |
Previous indications of heart issues went unchecked, but Dr. Gursoy immediately went all out to test me, found three major issues, sent me to the cath expert, who found an abnormality in a 100% blocked artery, who spent over 4 hrs. on it to keep me from having to have a by-pass. I think Dr. Gursoy works very hard to help needy patients. He is smart, talented. kind, does not hesitate to call in another expert, and you can be sure you will get the best answer to your problem. Bedside manor Good
in Estero, FL |
When my husband arrived in ER @ 7pm, with total heart block, the ER said he'd have to be moved to another hospital. Dr. Gursoy was just leaving after a full day's work. He went back, opened the OR, and gave him the pacemaker he needed at 10pm, because he was sure my husband would not survive the move. He did a perfect job. Also took care of me. He is kind, professional, talented, and very caring for others than himself.
in Naples, FL |
I would Never recommend any patient to experience what I did with this Doctor. during my very brief visit with him he was constantly yawning and it seemed that either he is late taking his drug or he was suffering from lack of sleep. His staff are impolite, insulting and unprofessional and to me a Physician who is unable to manage his hostile staff by all means he is concern about his patients. Even no one has taken time to correct his office address.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Gursoy did an excellent job of explaining this very complicated area of medicine to me. He was able to help me understand what we are looking into with my heart issue. I appreciate the time he spent. I felt very encouraged we will get to the bottom of this. Thank You.
Have you seen Dr. A Gursoy, MD?
Are you Dr. Gursoy?

Compare Dr. Gursoy

Dr. Gursoy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
  •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology

Dr. Gursoy has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gursoy's Board Certifications

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

Completed in 1986

• French
  • German
  • Turkish

Dr. Gursoy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gursoy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology

• Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Electrophysiological Study
  • Heart Surgery
  • Impella Device
  • Insertion of Epicardial Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement