Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD

Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  ·

Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD is a cosmetic dermatology specialist in Sterling, VA and has been practicing for 24 years. He specializes in cosmetic dermatology, preventive medicine, and more.Read his story

BodyLogicMD of Northern Virginia

46165 Westlake Dr Ste 100

Sterling, VA 20165

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Thomas II' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Thomas II' conditions and procedures:

• Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Spondylosis
  • Trigger Finger
  • Upper Back Pain

Dr. Bruce Thomas performs Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy and is Virginias premier expert in beauty restoration and age-reversing techniques. With over 20 years of experience in aesthetic, artistic enhancements, Dr. Thomas is trained both in...

• Cosmetic Dermatology

Dr. Thomas II?
Dr. Thomas II' Performance
What People Say About Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD
Recent
The office staff and doctor were very professional and efficient. I was impressed with the atmosphere and the very painless experience. I will definitely be back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD?
Dr Thomas is doing such an artistic job on my face every time I visit. He is so welcoming & warm and from the first minute you know that you are in good hands. Highly recommend him. Behtarin dokor zibaee in town!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD?
Dr. Bruce Thomas listens well and has the knowledge and experience to resolve just about any medical issue. For me, he was instrumental in helping me with several medical issues that had been a problem for several years and I am very grateful for that. Thank you Dr. Thomas. You are a godsend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD?
A wonderful experience. The doctor's technique with fillers is phenomenal. I will definitely be back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD?
G-shot - After having two babies I was going to the bathroom many times, i couldn't sleep because of it. After the G-shot I can sleep. I would definitely recommend the G-shot
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD?
Renata did an excellent job from beginning to end. She explained everything thoroughly, answered all of my questions honestly and made sure I was comfortable throughout the procedure. I am anxious to see what the results look like in 3 months and look forward to my post-op appointment to compare the before and after pictures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD?
Found Dr. Thomas to be a caring and thoughtful doctor with great SME (subject matter expertise) and easy to talk to - especially regarding "embarrassing subjects" for an older male. He is always willing to listen to your concerns and always fully explains any protocols he is suggesting - either supplements or procedures. The more I interact with Dr. Thomas, he has a great sense of humor and is a very friendly person. Sometimes he gets behind schedule - but can attribut...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD?
Dr Thomas is very patient and always willing and attentive to answer your concerns or questions. The doctor and his staff are very professional, pleasant, helpful. Regardless of what procedure you are having everyone helps put you at ease. I always have a very positive experience. I actually look forward to going to my appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD?
The Gainswave procedure worked well. It is necessary to do more than just show up for each of the treatments, but Dr. Thomas knew what else needed to be done to get me over the ED obstacles I faced.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD?
Coolsculpting at Physician Artistry is unlike any other treatment or experience. Not only are the members of the team professional, knowledgeable, and direct regarding the procedure and expected results, but they are also caring and respectful of your body, goals, and time. Team members make you feel comfortable at all times and are partners with you during the journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD?
I stongly recommend Dr. Thomas for the treatment of ED. He is well-versed in the various treatments currently available. The Gaines wave treatment has been especially effective in taking years off the clock. Dr. Thomas is patient, personable, and takes the time to answer all your questions and concerns. Again, I wouldn't hesitate to go in for a consultation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD?
Dr. Thomas listened to me and able to explain in clear, simple terms what's going on with me and how it can be resolved. Medical procedure is quick and painless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD?
My visit here was the best. Dr Thomas and his staff were so accommodating and explained everything so clearly. I would definitely recommend Physician Artistry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD?
The entire staff is very helpful. Dr. Thomas is great, funny, listens to you and addresses any concerns you have. He explains the procedure in detail. His assistant AlexSandra is phenomenal. They made me feel very comfortable and I love my new look. Thank you Dr. Thomas. You are great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD?
Man O Man do I wish I would have come here sooner!!! I look 10 years younger! Everyone was so helpful and patient, explaining things every step of the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD?
Glad I went and saw Dr. Thomas. Overall great experience and happy with the results
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD?
All My Treatments were Amazing! I would Highly recommend The Hydrafacial is the Greatest Treat to yourself. If you Need to Buy a Christmas Present for someone A Girlt card from Physician Artistry would be Perfect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD?
It is without hesitation that I highly recommend Physician Artistry Med Spa. Not only is Dr. Thomas exceptionally skilled, but he always takes the time ensure I'm comfortable and pleased with his work. The staff at Physician Artistry couldn't be nicer. They are welcoming, knowledgeable, and always take the time to answer my questions. Thank you, Dr. Thomas and staff! I look forward to many more visits to Physician Artistry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD?
Dr.Thomas and his staff are the best. This is the place to go to! They are truly artists and so kind and gentle. They offer a full range of facial and body treatments. I have been very satisfied with their services, their pricing, and most of all their friendliness from their entire staff. It is important to feel comfortable with the team providing these types of services and they certainly do that. I give them 5 stars across the board and highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. A. Bruce Thomas II, MD?
Dr. Thomas and his staff provide quality customer service, while educating, teaching and accommodating his clients!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Thomas II?

Physician Artistry Med Spa / BodyLogicMD of Northern Virginia