Dr. A Aminian, MD

Dr. A Aminian, MD

Allergy & Immunology  |

Dr. A Aminian, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in Fresno, CA. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Aminian is affiliated with Saint Agnes Medical Center.

Allergy Institute Medical Corp

7375 N Fresno St Ste 101

Fresno, CA 93720

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Aminian

With over 32 years of treating patients who needlessly suffer from allergies and asthma, NOW is the time to end your suffering and get the personalized care you deserve.  At the Allergy Institute, you will find access to comprehensive services for evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of numerous allergic disorders and respiratory problems, including asthma, in children and adults.

Dr. Aminian's Experience

Dr. Aminian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Allergy & Immunology

• Immunology
  • Pediatric Allergy
  • Pediatric Allergy & Asthma
  • Pediatrics

Dr. Aminian does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acute Pharyngitis
  • Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • Dermatitis Due to Food

• Allergy Shots for Insect Stings
  • Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment

No malpractice history found for California.

• Shiraz University / Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • Grant Hospital Of Chicago
  • University Ok/Tulsa Med College Afl Hsp
  • Wayne St University Affil Hospital

Dr. Aminian has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Aminian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Aminian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aminian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Aminian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aminian to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Aminian's Performance
in Clovis CA |
Appointments are seen in a timely manner. The doctor's evaluations are thorough and his instructions are appropriate and clear. Office staff is always helpful and professional.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. A Aminian, MD, is such a kind and caring doctor. He listens to your concerns and is attentive to your needs. He gives his honest opinion of what he thinks will work best for you. His staff is friendly, polite and considerate, they are always happy to help.
in Fresno, CA |
Been his patient for about 25 years. Had skin tests, followed by shots, which greatly helped alleviate the lifelong symptoms I've had from skin, nose & lung symptoms. Always has time to discuss any ongoing issues, and I have recommended him countless times.
in Merced, CA |
Dr. Aminian listens and cares. He has got my asthma totally under control. I know I can call in if I have problems and see him quickly. I drive over an hour because he is the best,
in Madera CA |
I have been going to Dr. Aminian for several years. I am very happy with the care and concern I have received from the staff and Dr. I recommend Dr. Aminian every chance I get.
Fresno, CA |
Dr. Aminian has always been very open and professional. He is very direct in answering questions. He's not aggressive with the over use of medications. He is very responsive with phone call requests through his staff. His staff is very well-trained and respectful. I feel he has helped me a great deal over the past few years and I would highly recommend him if you have allergy and asthma, but he has also helped me with advice about other medical conditions as well. He is excellent overall.
Clovis, CA |
I am a longtime patient of Dr.Aminian. He is caring, very thorough and has a pleasant bedside manner. His staff is very good about working you in if you have an urgent need. He sometimes runs behind (probably due to fitting in sick patients) but if you know that going into it, it's not a problem. You can always reschedule if the wait time isn' t going to work for you.
Clovis, CA |
Excellent care. Thorough and competent. Good bedside manner, patient and a good listener.
in Fresno, CA |
I have been so sick for weeks and I was just tired of it. I called Dr. Aminian, he has been treating me for years for Food Allergies and I never thought to call him about what I thought was a cold, guess what, it was not a cold, and he treated my issue right away. Thank you so very much Dr. Aminian!
in Fresno, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Aminian's for a number of years and always get excellent care and excellent advice. The staff are always pleasant no matter how busy they are. I would not be doing as well as I am without Dr. Aminian. It is easy to make an appointment and change appointment is necessary.
Fresno, CA |
I have been going to Dr Aminian for over twenty years. He is gentle and kind. He takes time to get to know you and shows true caring. He is very thorough with his care looking at all aspects of your health and how they relate to your illness. His office staff are awesome. They are great when you call on the phone and assess how urgently you need to be seen! I would and have recommended Dr Aminian to friends and family.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr Aminian and his staff are very caring and professional. Dr Aminian has done more than helping me with allergies or asthma. He is concerned with what else is going on systemically that could be connected to symptoms or disease states for which I am being treated. He made recommendations which have led to follow up with other specialties and necessary treatment. I appreciate his care.
in Fresno |
I'm so incredibly thankful for Dr. Aminian. For years he has gotten me through the worst allergies imaginable. He tailors my care to suit my specific problems. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone who suffers from allergies.
in Fresno, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr Aminian for over 15 years. I have had other allergists in the past that did not measure up to Dr Aminian and his staff. Paperwork is handled in a timely basis (to the extent possible with insurance companies). The staff is always polite, friendly, and helpful. They put professionalism at the top of their standard. Dr Aminian listens to his patients to determine their real needs. He is always patient and understanding. I highly recommend Dr Aminian and his staff.
in San Ramon, CA |
Really appreciate the level of service I get at the Allergy Institute.
in Fresno, CA |
Very good Doctor. He listens to you!!!
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Aminian was not only thorough in evaluating my allergy issues at the time but, more importantly asking about my overall health and how my health, the environment, the season and contributing factors play a roll in my allergy heath and maintenance.
Fresno, CA |
Very friendly, knows what he is talking about with a wide range of subjects. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!
Have you seen Dr. A Aminian, MD?
Are you Dr. Aminian?