Up to $10,000 to COVID-19 relief when you review a doctor!
Every comment generates a donation to "Project C.U.R.E." for COVID relief.
The more reviews, the more donations.
We are so thankful to all the doctors, nurses, and first responders who have gotten us through these troubling times. That’s why, to help celebrate National Doctors' Day (March 30), Healthgrades is asking you to give thanks to your doctor by leaving them a written review.
For every 1,000 written reviews, we’ll make a $1,000 donation to "Project C.U.R.E." for COVID relief — up to $10,000 in total! So take the challenge. It’s a great way to be appreciative of medical professionals everywhere and help out people in need during the pandemic.
Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply;
- Applies to reviews with comments only. Rating only submissions do NOT qualify.
- All reviews with comment must be approved in order to count.
- A doctor review with a comment will count as a single review. Re-reviewing the same doctor during the challenge period will not count as a new review.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is this promotion?
From March 30, 2021 - April 30, 2021, submit a review with a comment for one of your doctors or healthcare professionals to have your review count towards a donation to COVID-19 relief.
How much money will be donated?
Up to $10,000 will be awarded to our partner charity, Project C.U.R.E. Project C.U.R.E. is a nonprofit, humanitarian relief organization that collects donated medical supplies and equipment and delivers them to people in need. You can visit them at https://projectcure.org.
How do I participate?
You can participate in the challenge by completing and submitting a doctor review with a comment through the Healthgrades website and confirming your review for display on the Healthgrades website. Please note, approvals may take 3-4 days following confirmation to display. You can submit your review on our website by visiting: https://www.healthgrades.com/doctor-reviews OR by clicking on the "Submit Your Review Now" button at the top of this page.
Why is my review with a comment not live on Healthgrades.com?
It’s possible that your review is still going through our confirmation process. If it hasn’t been posted in five days, it’s possible it wasn’t published because it did not meet out guidelines. You can review those guidelines here.
Do I have to have a Healthgrades account to participate?
No, but you will be automatically registered for our Health Living Newsletter after you submit your first review with a comment.
Does my survey/review have to be positive?
No. If your approved review isn’t about a positive experience, it will still be considered towards the final donation. Please note, that your review must comply with our user generated content policy. We will not accept reviews that contain the following:
- Hateful or vulgar language.
- Comments not related to the health experience or quality of care received.
- Illegal, controversial or objectionable activities.
- Content that discriminates against, ridicules or disparages an individual or group on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability or any other status that the Healthgrades editorial team deems inappropriate.
- Content that mentions another patient or potential patient by full name.
For more details, please see our complete editorial policy here: https://www.healthgrades.com/content/editorial-policy
What will the money go towards?
We have partnered with Project C.U.R.E (https://projectcure.org) to help provide PPE equipment for the doctors and healthcare workers who are still navigating COVID-19 challenges. All money will be shared directly with Project C.U.R.E. We will announce the final donation amount on our website and social media channels.
Check out other Healthgrades Frequency Asked Questions here.
Can Healthgrades help you in any of the these areas?