Capitol Urology

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner), Physician Assistant (PA) • 4 Providers

1333 Taylor St Ste 2b, Columbia SC, 29201

Make an Appointment

Providers

Insurance Check

Medical Services

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Capitol Urology...

Does this practice offer weekend appointments?

Does this practice have an onsite pharmacy?

Does this practice offer onsite parking?

Is this practice physically located within a hospital?

Does this practice offer appointments outside of business hours?

Location

Capitol Urology

1333 Taylor St Ste 2b, Columbia, SC 29201

Provider Reviews

Overall rating for providers

4.3

Based on 42 Reviews

Dr. Edmunds performed a no scalpel vasectomy on me. He was professional and personable. The procedure was quick and painless. He explained everything very well during the procedure. Would definitely recommend Dr. Edmunds to any guys looking to have a vasectomy.

May 20 2019

Review for Dr. Edmunds

Apr 18 2019

Review for Dr. Edmunds

Dec 13 2018

Review for Dr. Edmunds

Jesse Rivers,OD in Columbia, SC - Jun 14 2018

Review for Dr. Edmunds

Michael Simmons in Columbia, SC - Jun 07 2018

Review for Dr. Edmunds

Extremely poor and incompetent office staff. Will not be going back

Columbia, SC - Apr 28 2017

Review for Dr. Edmunds

Edward Nance, BS, M ed in Columbia, SC - Feb 09 2016

Review for Dr. Edmunds

This is Dr Edmunds. The patient with 9 stones is lying, period. Non-compliant and rude to my PA. He was dismissed from my practice. You can please 95% of people. As for the other 5%, you cannot. I don't tolerate rude patients. I love nice patients!

Thomas B Edmunds Jr in Columbia, SC - Feb 03 2016

Review for Dr. Edmunds

Scott in Lexington, SC - Feb 02 2016

Review for Dr. Edmunds

Joseph in Columbia, SC - Jan 21 2016

Review for Dr. Edmunds

They did not listen to my situation.

Afsaneh farzam in Columbia, SC - Jan 11 2016

Review for Dr. Edmunds