Dr. Yang helped resolve my injury from a severe fall which affected not only my ability to walk but also prevented me from sleeping at night. Unable to find relief from conventional medical and chiropractic treatments, I investigated acupuncture. Impressed by Dr. Yang's credentials, I scheduled an appointment and was thrilled to experience the beginnings of relief after my first treatment. The office is very clean & the staff pleasant and courteous. High recommendations for Dr. Yang's practice!
Dr. Yang is professional, knowledgeable, conscientious, accommodating, and always does her best to provide the best care. Dr. Yang has improved my quality of life 100%. Prior to seeing Dr. Yang,I was unable to walk without excruciating pain in my legs and feet. I had back surgery to repair/heal the pain which worked for 8 months. The same pain returned and the Back surgeon wanted to operate again! I tried chiropractic and Physical Therapy without relief. Acupuncture with Dr. Yang WORKED.
Excellent! She has helped me through my back and sciatica pain. You won't be disappointed. She is the best.
The first time I met with Dr. Ming Yang after receiving high doses of radiation for breast cancer, I felt complete comfort, compassion and pure bliss with relief from her desire to help promote overall wellness and overall health for the mind and body which has continued each time I come to her office for acupuncture treatment. Personally, after just 5 treatments acupuncture has helped reduce fatigue suffered after aggressive radiation treatment.. She is am amazing doctor in so many ways.
My experience with acupunture for an ongoing chronic irritable bowel problem along with another bowel condition as well for the last several years has not only alleviated several symptoms but also has improved the condition so that it is not as painful and does not reoccur as often. In addition I have come to know Dr. Yang and I can sincerely say that she is a very kind considerate and extremely conscientious person who will listen to you and shows you that she cares.
I went to Dr. Yang for treatment for my sciatica: pain in my lower back and down my left leg. My pain before treatment was terrible. I couldn't work, I couldn't walk, and I couldn't even sleep. After the first treatment, I definitely felt more relaxed. It's not a miracle one time treatment. I didn't start to feel better til at least the third treatment. And now after my 7th treatment, I feel fantastic. I can go back to work, I can walk my dog, and I've been sleeping better than ever. Thanks Dr!
Dr. Yang has helped me tremendously. I have drastically reduced pain in my right hip, knee and ankle as a result of her treatments. I have reduced anxiety. I am very impressed with her skill level, friendliness, and professionalism. I highly recommend her!
Dr. Yang is caring and holistic in her approach. You are treated as an individual. I have recommended her to many.
I would definitely recommend her. Not only for her knowledge she should real compassion for my problem. I've been going to her for several weeks now and found great results. With living a very busy life she always found a way to work me into her schedule. I can't praise her enough for her making me whole again with out pain.
I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in 2009. This is a debilitating disease. I was sleeping an additional 4 - 6 hours during the day, pain in the joints, back, feet, sore throats that would last weeks, brain fog, unable to pull words from my memory while having a conversation etc. I have been seeing Dr. Yang for a few weeks, and after the first visit, I noticed a big change. Each treatment brings me closer to my recovery. Dr. Yang is an amazing doctor, and a beautiful person!
She is a miracle worjer. Lol Honestly she has been the cure to my acute sciatic and arthritis pains. Beyond that her treatments have decreased my tension and stress levels. And eliminated my anxiety. A true whole body healing
I have been treated by Dr. Yang for Bells Palsy. I have had 7 acupuncture treatments by Dr. Yang over a 3 week period in addition to 3 treatments by a physical therapist that require daily facial exercises. All of my outward signs of Bells Palsy are gone. What remains is that my taste has still not returned. There is about 40 % improvement with my taste but still waiting for the other 60 % to return. I'm very satisfied with Dr. Yang and would rate her a 10 .
Chinese, Mandarin

NJ, Voorhees, NJ, 08043
Voorhees
South Jersey Office
(856) 952-6294
08043
South Jersey Office
NJ
2301 E Evesham Rd Ste 405
PA, Philadelphia, PA, 19107
Philadelphia
Central Philadelphia Office
(888) 983-3688
19107
Central Philadelphia Office
PA
925 Chestnut St Ste 120