Sudogest PE Phenylephrine HCl
Refer to the “Also Known As” section to reference different products that include the same medication as Sudogest PE.
Brand Name: Sudogest PE
Generic Name: PHENYLEPHRINE HCL
Drug Type: HUMAN OTC DRUG
Dosage Form: TABLET, FILM COATED
Data Current As Of: 2020-03-16
active ingredient (in each tablet)
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
do not use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
when using this product
do not exceed recommended dosage.
stop use & ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
if pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dextrose monohydrate, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C red #40, lecithin, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium citrate dihydrate, titanium dioxide
questions or comments?