Hemorrhoidal glycerin, phenylephrine HCl, pramoxine HCl, white petrolatum
Refer to the “Also Known As” section to reference different products that include the same medication as Hemorrhoidal.
Brand Name: Hemorrhoidal
Generic Name: GLYCERIN, PHENYLEPHRINE HCL, PRAMOXINE HCL, WHITE PETROLATUM
Drug Type: HUMAN OTC DRUG
Dosage Form: CREAM
Data Current As Of: 2018-11-15
Phenylephrine HCl 0.25%
Pramoxine HCl 1%
White petrolatum 15%
- for temporary relief of pain, soreness and burning
- helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
- temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
For external use only
ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
when using this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
stop use & ask a doctor if
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- an allergic reaction develops
- the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase
if pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying cream.
- when first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap
- apply externally or in the lower portion of the anal canal only
- apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
- for application in the lower anal canal: remove cover from dispensing cap. Attach dispensing cap to tube. Lubricate dispensing cap well, then gently insert dispensing cap partway into the anus.
- thoroughly cleanse dispensing cap after each use and replace cover
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
aloe barbadensis leaf extract, butylated hydroxyanisole, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, edetate disodium, glyceryl monostearate, laureth-23, methylparaben, mineral oil, panthenol, propyl gallate, propylparaben, purified water, sodium benzoate, steareth-2, steareth-20, stearyl alcohol, vitamin E, xanthan gum
questions or comments?
also known as
- CVS Health Hemorrhoidal Cream (cream)
- CVS Hemorrhoidal (cream)
- Equaline Hemorrhoidal (cream)
- equate hemorrhoidal (cream)
- Family Wellness (cream)
- Good Sense Hemorrhoidal Maximum Strength Pain Relief (cream)
- hemorrhoidal maximum strength pain relief (cream)
- Leader (cream)
- PREPARATION H MAXIMUM STRENGTH (cream)
- Signature Care Hemorrhoidal (cream)
- Up and Up Hemorrhoidal (cream)