Good Sense Medicated WITCH HAZEL
Refer to the “Also Known As” section to reference different products that include the same medication as Good Sense Medicated.
Brand Name: Good Sense Medicated
Generic Name: WITCH HAZEL
Drug Type: HUMAN OTC DRUG
Dosage Form: CLOTH
Packager: Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc
Data Current As Of: 2021-02-11
Witch hazel 50%
For temporary relief of local discomfort, burning and irritation associated with hemorrhoids
Warnings & Precautions
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
stop use & ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- in case of bleeding
do not use
Do not put this product into rectum using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before each application of this product
- Gently apply to the affected area by patting and discard
- Apply as needed
- For use on children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Store at room temperature: 15o C - 30o C (59 - 86o F)
Alcohol, Aloe, Citric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Water.