GenTeal Night-time PM white petrolatum
Refer to the “Also Known As” section to reference different products that include the same medication as GenTeal Night-time PM.
Brand Name: GenTeal Night-time PM
Generic Name: WHITE PETROLATUM
Drug Type: HUMAN OTC DRUG
Dosage Form: OINTMENT
Data Current As Of: 2018-10-07
otc - active ingredient section
Mineral oil (15%)
White petrolatum (85%)
otc - purpose section
indications & usage section
- Relieves dryness of the eye.
- Temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or from exposure to wind or sun.
- As a protectant against further irritation.
For external use only.
otc - do not use section
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
otc - when using section
When using this product do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
otc - stop use section
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
otc - keep out of reach of children section
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
dosage & administration section
Pull down the lower lid of the affected eye and apply a small amount (one-fourth inch) of ointment to the inside of the eyelid.
other safety information
Store between 15°- 25°C (59°-77°F).
inactive ingredient section
anhydrous liquid lanolin
otc - questions section
also known as
- Altalube (ointment)
- Artificial Tears (ointment)
- Equate Lubricant Stye (ointment)
- Equate Restore PM Nighttime Lubricant Eye (ointment)
- Lubricant Eye (ointment)
- Lubricating Eye (ointment)
- Major LubriFresh PM (ointment)
- MOISTU-EYES (ointment)
- REFRESH LACRI-LUBE (ointment)
- retaine PM (ointment)
- Rugby Artificial Tears (ointment)
- Soothe Night Time (ointment)
- Stye (gel)
- Systane Nighttime (ointment)
- Tears Again opht (ointment)