Albuterol albuterol sulfate
Refer to the “Also Known As” section to reference different products that include the same medication as Albuterol.
Brand Name: Albuterol
Generic Name: ALBUTEROL SULFATE
Drug Type: HUMAN PRESCRIPTION DRUG
Dosage Form: TABLET
Data Current As Of: 2019-08-26
indications & usage
Albuterol tablets are indicated for the relief of bronchospasm in adults and children 6 years of age and older with reversible obstructive airway disease.
Albuterol tablets are contraindicated in patients with a history of hypersensitivity to albuterol, or any of its components.
also known as
- Albuterol Sulate HFA (aerosol, metered)
- ALBUTEROL SULFATE (aerosol, metered)
- Albuterol Sulfate (syrup)
- ALBUTEROL SULFATE (inhalant)
- Albuterol Sulfate (solution)
- albuterol sulfate (tablet)
- Albuterol Sulfate HFA (aerosol, metered)
- ProAir Digihaler (inhalant)
- PROAIR HFA (aerosol, metered)
- ProAir RespiClick (powder, metered)
- Proventil HFA (aerosol, metered)
- VENTOLIN HFA (aerosol, metered)