Top Drugs for Arthritis and Pain
Top Drugs for Arthritis and PainArthritis medications and muscle relaxers treat problems with the musculoskeletal system. These include injuries and conditions affecting the joints, muscles, and other soft tissues that help the body flex and move.
Doctors prescribe arthritis medications to relieve joint pain and inflammation. The type of arthritis you have will influence the choice of arthritis medication.
Muscle Relaxer Medications
Muscle relaxants act on skeletal muscle to reduce muscle contractions. This relieves pain and othes symptoms from muscle spasms and spasticity.
- AMRIX (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride capsule, extended release)
- CYCLOBENZAPRINE (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride tablet, film coated)
- CYCLOBENZAPRINE HCL (prilosec 40mg tabs tablet, film coated)
- CYCLOBENZAPRINE HYROCHLORIDE (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride tablet, film coated)
- FEXMID (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride tablet, film coated)
Search Drugs and Medication