BRONCOCHEM ALLERGY CONTROL Cholpheniramine maleate-Phenylephrine HCl
Refer to the “Also Known As” section to reference different products that include the same medication as BRONCOCHEM ALLERGY CONTROL.
Brand Name: BRONCOCHEM ALLERGY CONTROL
Generic Name: CHOLPHENIRAMINE MALEATE-PHENYLEPHRINE HCL
Drug Type: HUMAN OTC DRUG
Dosage Form: SYRUP
Data Current As Of: 2018-10-06
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) or two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions may contain MAOI) If you are uncertain whether your prescription contains MAOI ask a doctor or oharmacist before taking this product.
active ingredients (in 10 ml or cc)
Chlorpheniramine Maleate.......4.00mg (antihistamine)
Phenylephrine HCl..................5.00mg (Decongestant)
ask a doctor or pharmacist if you
Are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
when using this product
Excitability may occur, especially in children.
May cause marked drowsiness
Avoid alcoholic drinks
Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Be careful when driving or operating machinery
stop use & ask a doctor if
Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur.
Symptoms last more than five days.
keep out of the reach of children
Keep out of the reach of children.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before taking this product.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center inmediately.
Take only as directed, for your convenience a dosage spoon is provided. Do not exceed 4 doses in a 24-hour period.
Adults and Children from 12 years above 10mL or cc every 6 hours.
Children from 6 to 12 years 5mL or cc every 6 hours.
Children under 6 years, ask your doctor.
Store at 66-77
Propylene glycol, Glicerin, Sorbitol 70% USP, sucralose, Povidone, Sodium chloride, Aloe Vera, Metil paraben USP, Propil paraben USP, Propyl gallate, Citric acid, Sodium citrate dihydrate, EDTA disodium, Grape flavor, Purified water.
1-561-338-5221 or visit us at www.broncochem.com
Made in Dominican Republic by Laboratorio Magnachem International SRL to Global Corporation Inc. Boca Raton, Fl 33487
also known as
- Acti PE (tablet)
- Allerest PE (tablet)
- Allerfed (tablet)
- Allerfed Cold and Allergy (tablet)
- Allerfed Cold and Allergy PE (tablet)
- Aphedrid Cold and Allergy (tablet)
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride (tablet, coated)
- Cold and Allergy (tablet)
- Cold and Allergy Maximum Strength (tablet)
- Cold and Allergy PE (tablet)
- Cold and Allergy Relief (tablet)
- ED CHLORPED D (liquid)
- Giltuss D Allergy and Congestion (tablet)
- NoHist LQ (liquid)
- PHENAGIL (tablet)
- Sinus and Allergy (tablet)
- Sinus and Allergy Maximum Strength (tablet)
- Sinus and Allergy Releif PE (tablet)
- Sinus and Allergy Relief (tablet)
- Sinus and Allergy Relief PE (tablet)
- Sinus PE plus Allergy Maximum Strength (tablet)
- sinus plus allergy PE maximum strength (tablet)
- Stonarhini (tablet)
- Suphedrine PE (tablet)
- Suphedrine PE Sinus plus Allergy (tablet)
- Wal-Phed PE Maximum Strength (tablet)