Arestin Minocycline Hydrochloride
Refer to the “Also Known As” section to reference different products that include the same medication as Arestin.
Brand Name: Arestin
Generic Name: MINOCYCLINE HYDROCHLORIDE
Drug Type: HUMAN PRESCRIPTION DRUG
Dosage Form: POWDER
Data Current As Of: 2018-12-10
indications & use
ARESTIN is indicated as an adjunct to scaling and root planing procedures for reduction of pocket depth in patients with adult periodontitis. ARESTIN may be used as part of a periodontal maintenance program which includes good oral hygiene and scaling and root planing.
ARESTIN should not be used in any patient who has a known sensitivity to minocycline or tetracyclines.
OraPharma, a division of Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC
Bridgewater, NJ 08807 USA
U.S. Patent Numbers: 6,682,348 and 7,699,609
Arestin is a trademark of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. or its affiliates.
©Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC
also known as
- Minocin (capsule, coated pellets)
- Minocycline (tablet, film coated)
- Minocycline Hydrochloride (tablet, extended release)
- Minocycline Hydrochloride (tablet, film coated)
- Minocycline Hydrochloride (capsule)
- Minolira Extended Release (tablet)
- Solodyn (tablet, film coated, extended release)
- Ximino (capsule, extended release)