Albuterol albuterol sulfate
Refer to the “Also Known As” section to reference different products that include the same medication as Albuterol.
Brand Name: Albuterol
Generic Name: ALBUTEROL SULFATE
Drug Type: HUMAN PRESCRIPTION DRUG
Dosage Form: TABLET
Data Current As Of: 2019-08-26
indications & usage
Albuterol tablets are indicated for the relief of bronchospasm in adults and children 6 years of age and older with reversible obstructive airway disease.
A pediatrician specializes in the physical, developmental, emotional and social health needs of children from birth to 21 years.
Family medicine specialists and internists specialize in providing comprehensive prevention, diagnosis and treatment services for a wide range of diseases and conditions, including infections, minor injuries, and acute and chronic diseases.
Albuterol tablets are contraindicated in patients with a history of hypersensitivity to albuterol, or any of its components.
also known as
- Albuterol Sulate HFA (aerosol, metered)
- Albuterol Sulfate (solution)
- Albuterol Sulfate (syrup)
- albuterol sulfate (tablet)
- ALBUTEROL SULFATE (aerosol, metered)
- Albuterol Sulfate HFA (aerosol, metered)
- PROAIR HFA (aerosol, metered)
- ProAir RespiClick (powder, metered)
- Proventil HFA (aerosol, metered)
- VENTOLIN HFA (aerosol, metered)