Air Sinsin Pas Camphor, Menthol, Methyl salicylate
Refer to the “Also Known As” section to reference different products that include the same medication as Air Sinsin Pas.
Brand Name: Air Sinsin Pas
Generic Name: CAMPHOR, MENTHOL, METHYL SALICYLATE
Drug Type: HUMAN OTC DRUG
Route: CUTANEOUS, TOPICAL, TRANSDERMAL
Dosage Form: AEROSOL, SPRAY
Data Current As Of: 2018-10-06
Methyl salicylate 3.61%
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- muscular pains
- For external use only.
- Avoid inhalation.
- Do not use in a confined space.
- Keep away from fire or flame.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not puncture or incinerate container.
- Do not expose to temperature exceeding 120 degrees F (48 degrees C).
do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin.
- if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
- with a heating pad, with, or at the same times as, other external analegic products.
- if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
when using this product
- do not use otherwise than as directed.
- avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
- do not bandage tightly.
stop use & ask a doctor if
- rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
- conditions worsen.
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Shake the can before use.
- Spray onto affected area no longer than 3 seconds.
- Do not use more than 5 times daily for not more than 7 days.
Children under 12 years of age:
- consult a doctor.
- Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Store in Room Temperature (1 ~ 30 degrees C)
Diphenhydramine, Thymol, Glycol Salycylate, Liquefied petroleum gas, Perfume, Ethyl alcohol, Anhydrous ethanol
SINSIN PHARM. CO., LTD.
776-6, Wonsi-Dong, Danwon-Gu, Ansan City, Kyunggi-Do, Korea
http://www.sinsin.com tel: 82-2-2152-4860
also known as