4 Way Fast Acting Phenylephrine hydrochloride
Refer to the “Also Known As” section to reference different products that include the same medication as 4 Way Fast Acting.
Brand Name: 4 Way Fast Acting
Generic Name: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE
Drug Type: HUMAN OTC DRUG
Dosage Form: SPRAY
Packager: GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Holdings (US) LLC
Data Current As Of: 2021-03-08
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 1%
temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
Warnings & Precautions
ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
when using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use more than 3 days. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to come back or get worse.
- use only as directed
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
stop use & ask a doctor if
if pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health care professional before use.
keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Use instructions: with head in a normal, upright position, put atomizer tip into nostril. Squeeze bottle with firm, quick pressure while inhaling. Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
benzalkonium chloride solution, benzyl alcohol, boric acid, purified water, sodium borate
Questions Or Comments?