Dr. Zvi Kennet, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Kennet

KENNET ORTHODONTICS

19991 Hall Rd Ste 101 Macomb, MI 48044

Dr. Zvi Kennet, DMD is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Macomb, MI and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Hebrew U/Hadassha Med Ctr in 1990 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Kennet accepts

Dr. Kennet accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Humana PPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Kennet treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Kennet's conditions and procedures:

• Dental Brace
  • Invisalign®
  • Invisible Dental Braces
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

Unique orthodontic solutions, age 7 to 70. Non extraction, no painful expanders, no headgears. #1 invisaligh orthodontist in Macomb County, treating all orthodontic situations. Unique orthodontic appliances, using space age materials, to achieve full, broader smile, enhance lips profile and facial appearance.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

3.2

Dr. Kennet?
Dr. Kennet's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Zvi Kennet, DMD
He is nice & friendly but having to schedule an appointment 3-4 weeks in advance SUCKS!! I do not have a 9-5 job nor a set schedule. I have my schedule 2 weeks in advance. They should be able to get patients in within a week or 2. They do ask for your money right away. That's all they care about.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zvi Kennet, DMD?
I started treatment 2 yrs ago for my daughter for braces and finally sign paperwork to stop treatment as they were causes more damage and issues with her braces. Best decision as they look great and I am seeing a new ortho. Staff is very unprofessional very rude and lack any common sense or communication skills. There is ine older lady that will tell you basically you don't like it stop treatment. Of course they got your thousands of dollars. Do research and go somewhere else. Trust me!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zvi Kennet, DMD?
I DO NOT recommend this place at all!!!! Very rude staff and very unprofessional. I had scheduled my daughter a first appointment back in November and had to cancel due to illness. Finally re scheduled our appointment and unfortunately had to cancel to due to death in the family. Never did a no call no show always gave a heads up 2-3 days in advance & they said they would not reschedule. not only having a family death which they did not care about apparently. Our money will go somewhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zvi Kennet, DMD?
No. . Does not treat as directed by patient wishes. Damages teeth with long term negative consequences. Do not use this practitioner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zvi Kennet, DMD?
Everything was fantastic at this office. Dr. Kennet is great and I never have an issue taking my son here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zvi Kennet, DMD?
We did not have a good experience with this practice. The policy of not allowing parents back in the treatment area is odd. The office staff was always friendly, but the techs were often snippy. They call you over and then whisper about the appointment rather than taking you into room or at least speaking at a normal volume. Again, odd. I know many people have had great experiences here, but we are not among them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zvi Kennet, DMD?
Dr. Kennet is by far the best orthodontist, I wouldn't trust anyone else with my teeth. His office feels like home and all of his staff treat you like family. It's been two years and I can honestly say I'm just sad that my Invisalign is done now. my smile is amazing and I'm not self conscious anymore. You won't regret it, I can promise that. He sits with you and explains everything and is very hands on. Couldn't ask for a better Doctor. Would recommend to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zvi Kennet, DMD?
All 3 of my children were all treated by Dr Kennet and all had amazing results! We still have one child in treatment wearing Invisalign. I never questioned once if we were at the right place. I knew we were always in good hands, I would highly recommend Kennet Orthodontics to all my family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zvi Kennet, DMD?
Our experience was terrible. It went from bad to worse, the health of my son's teeth became at risk. This doctor did what he wanted without consulting us, which led to many serious issues for our son. He does not allow parents back during treatment (which our new ortho does and so many others do). Our new ortho uses a newer, better and faster system. Research different systems so you can find someone who uses the best system with your child's best interest at hand. Glad we changed offices.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zvi Kennet, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kennet?