Dr. Zia Rizvi, DDS

Dr. Zia Rizvi, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Zia Rizvi, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Broadlands, VA. He graduated from University Of Maryland / Baltimore College Of Dental Surgery and practices dentistry.Read his story

42882 Truro Parish Dr Ste 208

Broadlands, VA 20148

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Rizvi

Dr. Rizvi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rizvi "My profession is a blessing to me. It allows me to meet different kinds of people and families from various generations and develop lasting professional and friendly relationships with all of them. Every day, I am touched by how grateful and thankful my patients are with the healthy positive changes me and my staff are able to make with their oral healthcare and cosmetic needs."

This content was provided by Dr. Rizvi "The team we have at Ashburn Dental Care is exceptional, and what makes us so special is our overall practice philosophy of treating patients with care, consideration, and professionalism. We strive for 100% full satisfaction from reception to treatment to check out. Our staff is friendly, educated, and committed to meeting the needs of all of our patients."

1  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of Maryland / Baltimore College Of Dental Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of London / United Medical and Dental Schools Of Guy's and Saint Thomas's Hospitals

Dr. Rizvi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rizvi has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi
  • French
  • Gujarati
  • Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Rizvi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rizvi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rizvi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rizvi to family and friends

Dr. Rizvi's Performance

I am terrified of dentists & when I had to have a bad tooth pulled I went to Ashburn Dental Care. Dr Rizvi was great! Was painless and fast at removing tooth, better than an Oral Surgeon at alot less money!! Moved to Manassas but will continue to drive to Ashburn to see Dr Rizvi!! Great personality...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've been a patient of Dr. Rizvi for over a decade, and our children see him as well. Very personable, practical approach to dentistry. The kids love visiting. They bring a lot of energy (9 and 6) and both Rizvi and the staff enjoy engaging with them.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This is office is just horrible. I came very excited to my new patient visit but was very disappointed... First of all Vanessa from the front desk needs to take some good customer service classes. Dr Rizvi discovered a lot of problems in my mouth but didnt explain what and why. Scheduled my next...more
Been a patient for almost 10 years, a lot of dental treatment all done well