Dr. Zhanna Konovalenko, DDS

Dr. Zhanna Konovalenko, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Zhanna Konovalenko, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Sacramento, CA. She graduated from Charles University / Faculty Of Medicine In Prague and practices orthodontics, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.Read her story

1580 Howe Ave

Sacramento, CA 95825

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Konovalenko

Dr. Konovalenko's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Konovalenko "For as long as I can remember, I've had an insatiable appetite for understanding the dental world. My quest to fulfill this dream took shape across four different countries on two different continents. I continually sought out the highest quality academic experiences and professional activities, and it is this drive that led me to be where I am right now. During almost two decades of professional education I developed my personal clinical approach— evidence-based, patient-centered, gentle and thorough. These are few of many attributes that guide my ongoing development in Orthodontics every day. Dentistry is in my genes. My father is a dentist who owns a busy practice in Moscow; his dedication to patient care piqued my interest in following in his footsteps. I began my dentistry studies in Russia where I soon realized that if I truly wanted to excel in this field, I would have to study abroad. I moved to Czech Republic and gained acceptance in one of the leading programs in Prague. For five years, I enjoyed the chance to engage in hands-on learning experiences with a strong emphasis on technical skills and patient care. I graduated in the top 1% of my class and decided to gain clinical experience. After dental school I was privileged to joined a state of the art private practice, where I worked as a general dentist. This valuable experience enriched my practice as a clinician. Now, I treat my patients not only as an orthodontist but also as a dentist, focusing on their overall dental health. I moved to the United States to advance my career in 2010. I obtained a second dental degree from my American Alma Mater, prestigious University Of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco, CA, which I graduated with high honors. I continued my training on the East Coast, and obtained Orthodontic Specialty Certificate from Temple University as well as earned Master's Degree in Oral Biology. California has always felt like home to me, so I returned back and settled in a beautiful city of Sacramento, where I currently practice at Image Orthodontics. Do what you love and you never have to work a day in your life!"

3  Practice Areas

• Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for California.

• Moscow State University Of Medicine Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Charles University / Faculty Of Medicine In Prague
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of The Pacific / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Temple Dental Sch

Dr. Konovalenko has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Konovalenko has no media or publications listed.

• Czech
  • Russian
  • Ukrainian

Dr. Konovalenko does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Konovalenko and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Konovalenko's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Konovalenko

3.7

Dr. Konovalenko?
Dr. Konovalenko's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Zhanna Konovalenko, DDS
Very rude manner when dealing with patients. Did not explain treatment outcome and properly give instructions to ensure proper follow up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zhanna Konovalenko, DDS?
Five starts is not enough!! If I could give Dr. Konovalenko more stars, I would!!! I was recommended by a friend to see Dr. Zhanna for consultation. I had braces in the past and was interested in Invisalign. It's only been a few months but I can already see results!! She really knows what she is...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zhanna Konovalenko, DDS?
Highly recommend Dr. Konovalenko! She is very knowledgeable, caring and she gets you involved in your treatment, which I really appreciate. I was never really explained anything during my appointments until I met Dr. K. I will refer all my friends to her. Excellent orthodontist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zhanna Konovalenko, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Konovalenko?