Dr. Zeina Waked, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. Waked

Waked Dental

13125 Prospect Rd Strongsville, OH 44149

Dr. Zeina Waked, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Strongsville, OH and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry in 1999 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Waked's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Waked

Dr. Waked?
Dr. Waked's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Zeina Waked, DDS
My many visits with Dr. Zeina Waked have always left me feeling that I have had the best care. Dr. Waked goes out of her way to do an exceptional job. Her staff from the hygenist to the front office are exceptional, friendly and caring. I can't say enough about the positive experience i've had there. Peter Wildenhaus
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zeina Waked, DDS?
Absolutely love the level of dental care I receive through Dr. Waked and her staff. They are just wonderful and recommend them in a heartbeat!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zeina Waked, DDS?
Quick and painless. The staff is very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zeina Waked, DDS?
A wonderful experience. Dr Waked and her team have a genuine kindness. Technology and knowledge base are excellent as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zeina Waked, DDS?
Dr. Waked is a warm and friendly dentist. Her staff is extraordinary in their ability and thoroughness. They concerned about your comfort and will do what they can to make the experience positive. The part I like best is that they are efficient and get you on your way without any delays.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zeina Waked, DDS?
Dr. Waked is the BEST and so is her staff!!! She is very amazing at what she does! Her staff is very friendly and inviting. I'm always looking forward to my next appointment with her. The staff cares for you in a warm and trusting manner and you feel like you're part of the family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zeina Waked, DDS?
Dr. Waked and the whole staff are so incredibly friendly and caring. It makes going to the dentist a little less painful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zeina Waked, DDS?
I am extremely happy with my entire experience with Dr. Waked's practice. She's a top-rate dentist who is more thorough in her exam of my mouth than any other dentist I've seen. She is genuinely caring and she makes sure I'm always very comfortable. Going to the dentist is such a misery for many people, but not at Dr. Waked's office. Her staff is also very friendly and caring. Her hygienists are all thorough and do an impeccable job cleaning my teeth. I feel great about going to her office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zeina Waked, DDS?
She was kind and explained everything patiently and took good care of me.Will definitely go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zeina Waked, DDS?
I am not a social person, in fact I dislike most people.... I DISLIKE dentists even more..... HOWEVER...... Doc Waked is by FAR one of the kindest, gentlest people let alone dentist I have EVER met.... She is AMAZING and I mean that with every once of sincerity. Her pricing is fair, she's honest and her staff fight for you when the crappy insurance companies say "no" and try to stiff you. She has done nothing but make my experience at the Dentist the BEST I have ever had in 39 years.....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zeina Waked, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Waked?

2000
2000
1999
1993

Dr. Waked accepts

Dr. Waked accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Waked treats your condition or procedure