Dr. Zeena Al-Timimi, DDS

Dentistry | Female

3900 Eubank Blvd NE Ste 10 Albuquerque, NM 87111 Get Directions
Dr. Zeena Al-Timimi, DDS
Dr. Zeena Al-Timimi, DDS is a dentist who practices in Albuquerque, NM.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Al-Timimi to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Al-Timimi's Performance
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Al-Timimi is the most compassionate and caring dentist you will ever meet. I brought my entire family to her and we all have been under her care for the past three years. Dr. Al-Timimi has made a positive impact in my life and turned my negative attitude towards dentistry into a positive and pleasant one. I had major fear of dentists due to past experiences which Dr. Al-Timimi helped eliminate from the first visit. She is an answer to my prayers and a remedy to my dental phobia.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Al-Timimi put a bad crown on one of my molars. I went to another dentist who pointed out all the flaws with that crown - primarily the areas where it was collecting debris that couldn't be reached with a toothbrush because it wasn't formed or installed correctly. I contacted her with the information from this dentist and told her I needed a refund so that I could get a proper crown put in. She won't respond to my communications.
in Albuquerque, NM |
I've been a patient of Dr. Al-Timimi for 10 years and would not go to any other dentist. She has been instrumental in not only taking care my extensive dental needs, but has also is one of the most patient and understanding Doctors I have been to. I had a huge fear of Dentists coupled with anxiety of what to expect. I recommend her to any patient who has had a terrible experience with any other Dentist. A doctor that cares about you physically and emotionally.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Zeena Al-Timini and Dee the hygienist are the best dental practitioners in Albuquerque. They're extremely knowledgeable in their fields and communicate in a way that is easy to understand. They sat down with me, gave me their full attention and graciously responded to all of my questions about my dental health. If you're looking for expert practitioners who really care about your well-being, look no further than Dr. Zeena Al-Timini and Dee the hygienist at Abq Holistic Dentistry.
Have you seen Dr. Zeena Al-Timimi, DDS?
Are you Dr. Al-Timimi?

Compare Dr. Al-Timimi

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Al-Timimi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in New Mexico not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

Dr. Al-Timimi does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Al-Timimi and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Al-Timimi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Al-Timimi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Al-Timimi does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Al-Timimi and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.