Dr. Zachary Weber, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Weber

Northern Westchester Oral Surgery

103 S Bedford Rd Ste 205 Mount Kisco, NY 10549

Dr. Zachary Weber, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Mount Kisco, NY. He graduated from Thomas Jefferson University and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Dr. Weber accepts

Dr. Weber accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO

• Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Zachary C. Weber, MD, DMD is a Board Certified Dual Degree Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon; having both a dental degree and a medical degree. He provides personalized, thorough, and state-of-the-art care in: Dental extractions, Advanced Bone Grafting Techniques, Wisdom Teeth Extractions, Dental Implants, and Minimally Invasive CT Guided Surgery.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Weber

Dr. Weber?
Dr. Weber's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Zachary Weber, MD
Dr. Weber is one of the best oral surgeons I have worked with. I knew Dr. Weber through another Oral Surgeon and visited his office with an emergency. After a brief consultation, He adjusted his schedule and completed the procedure within the next hour. He and his team where friendly, caring, compassionate and, extremely thorough. I have worked with many periodontists and several oral surgeons. Dr Weber is one of the best. In fact, I drive from Westport, CT to Mt. Kisco just to see Dr. Weber.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Weber, MD?
I had my first tooth implant and was somewhat scared. Dr. Weber was so calming and explained every step. The day of my tooth extraction and implant turned out to be a piece if cake. The procedure was painless and excellent. I would highly recommend Dr. Weber and his staff as well who was was friendly and wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Weber, MD?
I think Dr. Weber is a top notch oral surgeon. My experience here for the second time has been wonderful. I trust him and his friendly and caring staff as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Weber, MD?
i will come back for more work if needed and would refer Dr Weber to friends and family
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Weber, MD?
Dr. Webber is a very nice man. Unfortunately the prices are so astronomically high that insurance doesn’t help. Removal of a tooth for example costs $2000 where others will charge $500
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Weber, MD?
Dr. Weber is thorough, gentle, and reassuring, and the only oral surgeon our family has seen for years now. We trust and respect his opinion, and office visits are uncomplicated and accommodating. His staff is friendly and work hard to put patients at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Weber, MD?
Dr. Weber, Jackie, and all his staff are excellent. Thorough, patient, and very clear in explanations for my back-to-back extractions and implants. I highly recommend Northern Westchester Oral Surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Weber, MD?
Thank you to Dr. Weber for a surprisingly easy and pain free implant after my tooth unexpectedly fell out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Weber, MD?
Dr. Weber and staff are truly the best. His staff is very friendly, courteous and professional. Dr. Weber took the time to explain everything that was involved in my procedures and answered all my questions and concerns clearly and easily. My experience was totally worry free. I highly recommend Dr. Weber for all oral surgery needs and procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Weber, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Weber and his team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Weber, MD?
Dr Weber's office is filled with calm and compassionate people who made a difficult experience easier with minimal pain and anxiety. They were always on time and fast as well, and did an exceptional job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Weber, MD?
Getting a tooth extracted is awful, so it is great when the oral surgeon is caring, understanding and takes the time to explain. Dr. Weber and his staff are great. This office and doctor are a winner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Weber, MD?
Visits were informative and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Weber, MD?
Simply the best in the business.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Weber, MD?
Despite my trepidation when facing major oral surgery, everything went extremely well. I experienced no pain during or after the procedures. Dr. Weber and his entire staff were very attentive and he telephoned me the evening of my surgery to check on how I was doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Weber, MD?
They are all just simply wonderful!!! As a brand new patient this office got me in immediately, then helped this anxiety ridden dental coward through a STRESSLESS and PAINLESS procedure that fixed years of dental pain. i never write reviews but I can honestly can I say that this one is warranted!! They were Professional, incredibly helpful and above all kind. I like them so much I would refer any one of my family or friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Weber, MD?
As one who does not like going to the dentist I must say Dr. Weber is by far the best I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. He is caring, understanding and takes his time regarding all your needs. I could go on and on, he is just plain excellent. Thank you Dr. Weber
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Weber, MD?
He clearly really cares about his patients and will work with you based on your preferences (e.g., local vs. general anesthesia, etc.). He also thoroughly explains everything he?s going to do beforehand, which I really appreciated. Every member of his staff was SO nice and they uploaded pre-op and post-op directions right my onto my iphone so you can reference everything you need the night before/after your apt!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Weber, MD?
Professional and knowledgeable doctor and staff but, most importantly, caring and concerned at the same time. The kind of attention to the details of medical issues that one would like to see in all areas of the medical profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Weber, MD?
Dr Weber is a wonderful doctor. He is very gentle and caring. My son had his wisdom teeth extracted. The surgery was very fast and no complications. I felt very confident with Dr Weber in treating my son.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Weber?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Weber treats patients.