Dr. Zachary Adkins, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 40

Dr. Adkins

Zachary E Adkins, DDS

3900 Eubank Blvd NE Ste N-17 Albuquerque, NM 87111

Dr. Zachary Adkins, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Albuquerque, NM and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Creighton University in 2008 and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.

Dr. Adkins accepts

Dr. Adkins accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Malformation
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry

My mission is to provide my patients with superior dentistry and care by administering comprehensive, honest, and professional treatment always in the best interest of my patients.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

RecentMost Helpful
?? stress free
Excellent, very gentle
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Adkins, DDS?
Great dentist and staff. They have the top-of-the-line equipment. I truly am getting the best dental work in New Mexico!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Adkins, DDS?
I had been without teeth for a few years. I was fortunate enough to find him through The Donated Dental program. Not only did he donate his time and resources, he gave me my smile and confidence back. I now have the most beautiful set of dentures and I couldn’t be any happier. He is a very patient, meticulous, caring Dentist. He made sure that I was comfortable and happy with my teeth. I AM ECSTATIC!!! Thank you Dr. Adkins And Bless you, your family and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Adkins, DDS?
One of the friendliest offices I’ve ever been to they talk to you as a person not as a patient. I really liked that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Adkins, DDS?
Always, great care and friendly atmosphere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Adkins, DDS?
Dr. Adkins has a wonderful staff (Helen and Cathy) who go the extra mile to make sure you are happy with their service and are very detail oriented. It’s nice to know that I can easily make appointments, even when they are busy, because they are concerned about your oral health. My hygienist, Jessica, is great. She goes into great detail about your trouble spots and recommendations for better oral health. Cannot day enough about Dr. Adkins. Always shakes my hand and is very respectful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Adkins, DDS?
Dr. Adkins I feel is a holistic doctor meaning he take the entire person in to consideration. Dr. Adkins cares about his work, I consider him a perfectionist and it shows in his work and care of the outcome. His staff which includes his wife Melissa are professional, empathetic and compassionate. I strongly recommend Dr. Adkins dental practice. Debbie Swenerton, Abq. N.M.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Adkins, DDS?
The BEST dentist i have ever been to in my 33 years of life. I would recommend him a million times over. The staff are amazing as well
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Adkins, DDS?
Excellent bedside manner! Really listens to patient, answers questions fully. Skillful, friendly. Top notch!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Adkins, DDS?
Friendly, courteous staff. Spends appropriate amount of time with patients. Great experience overall. Did not have to schedule any urgent appointments. Would highly recommend. Work was excellent. Gives you a voice in your own treatment. My only recommendation would be to verify your insurance coverages and billing to make sure you aren't overcharged.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Adkins, DDS?
My experiences with Dr. Adkins and his team have been very positive...including the times I've had to have dental procedures. Both he and his hygienist listen carefully to my concerns and explain things fully and are dedicated to making any procedure comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Adkins, DDS?
Excellent dentist and office staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Adkins, DDS?
Dr. Adkins and all staff are incredibly kind, friendly, helpful and welcoming. The office and equipment are super modern, so one immediately knows that the most up-to-date techniques and best possible care will be given. All dental work, including cleaning, examination, making temporary and permanent crowns, is done with the goal of perfection. A truly awesome dental office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Adkins, DDS?
Dr.Adkins is kind and gentle. I appreciate that he listens and takes my concerns seriously. I have recommended him to friends and family and will continue to do so.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Adkins, DDS?
very kind and courteous. Explained everything he was doing , as well as his staff did also. Makes you feel very welcome and you just feel that you are in good hands with him having your best interest in mind!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Adkins, DDS?
Dr. Adkins and his team make sure you get the best service from making your appointment to your procedure. I have never been more satisfied with my dental care since I have been going to Dr. Adkins!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Adkins, DDS?
I have gone to Dr Adkins office since I was a teenager and almost 10 years later he still delivers the best dental care in Abq. He is is very good with patients and always makes me comfortable whenever I stop by. Along with a 5 star staff and service, I plan to stay a patient as long as I can.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Adkins, DDS?
Trustworthy. Gentle. Professional. Respectful. Prompt. Efficient. Informative. Dr. Adkins goes above and beyond. I have not felt this safe in a dentist chair ever. The entire practice is well thought out and functions like a well oiled machine. --I selected under ten minutes but it is usually under two minutes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Adkins, DDS?
I've been going to Dr. Adkins since he took over this practice. He and his staff are the perfect blend of friendly and professional. I never feel like he is pushing me to a decision, but he takes the time to cover all the options. He has upgraded the equipment since he has been here, and I truly feel I am getting great care. Dr. Adkins, Jessica, Desiree and Helen are AWESOME!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Adkins?

Zachary E Adkins, DDS