Dr. Zachary E. Adkins, DDS

Dr. Zachary E. Adkins, DDS

Dentistry | Male | 38 years old

My mission is to provide my patients with superior dentistry and care by administering comprehensive, honest, and professional treatment always in the best interest of my patients.Read more

Zachary E Adkins, DDS

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Adkins' Experience

Visiting Dr. Adkins

Dr. Adkins accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Adkins' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adkins to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Adkins
Dr. Adkins' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (83)
in Albuquerque, NM |
very kind and courteous. Explained everything he was doing , as well as his staff did also. Makes you feel very welcome and you just feel that you are in good hands with him having your best interest in mind!
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Adkins and his team make sure you get the best service from making your appointment to your procedure. I have never been more satisfied with my dental care since I have been going to Dr. Adkins!
in Albuquerque, New Mexico |
I have gone to Dr Adkins office since I was a teenager and almost 10 years later he still delivers the best dental care in Abq. He is is very good with patients and always makes me comfortable whenever I stop by. Along with a 5 star staff and service, I plan to stay a patient as long as I can.
Rio Rancho, NM |
Trustworthy. Gentle. Professional. Respectful. Prompt. Efficient. Informative. Dr. Adkins goes above and beyond. I have not felt this safe in a dentist chair ever. The entire practice is well thought out and functions like a well oiled machine. --I selected under ten minutes but it is usually under two minutes.
in Albuquerque, NM |
I've been going to Dr. Adkins since he took over this practice. He and his staff are the perfect blend of friendly and professional. I never feel like he is pushing me to a decision, but he takes the time to cover all the options. He has upgraded the equipment since he has been here, and I truly feel I am getting great care. Dr. Adkins, Jessica, Desiree and Helen are AWESOME!
in Albuquerque, NM |
I have been Dr. Adkins's patient for several years now and so is my whole family. He's excellent and very caring. My teeth and gums are in perfect health thanks to his guidance. He is always aspiring to keep his practice on the cutting edge and gives his patients what is essential. I just got some very old fillings replaced and he did the work masterfully and replaced them when necessary. He is proactive and I thank him and his staff for being so caring and professional always.
in Albuquerque |
Dr. Adkins puts my health first and foremost. He does not believe in doing unnecessary procedures. He is an advocate of preventive measures first. That's the kind of healthcare professional I seek. The office staff is great, the level of care and service is exceptional. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Adkins is a very thorough, gentle, reassuring dentist. I started seeing him after a different dentist recommended I have several expensive procedures done. He gave my teeth a thorough exam and decided I really didn't need all that work. I have a lot of confidence in him and his staff; also, he has a very warm and friendly demeanor which I appreciate in a dentist!!
Dr. Adkins is very experience and is great with his patients! He always ensures that his patients are comfortable. Great environment! Friendly staff!
in Edgewood, NM |
Dr. Adkins cares about his patient's dental health and his dentistry is exemplary.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Adkins and his staff make you feel like you are part of there family. They are vey sweet and kind.
in Albuquerque, NM |
He is a perfectionist, which was very important, as I needed extensive cosmetic work. Other dentists have complimented me on how well and natural looking the finished product came out.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Adkins is a terrific dentist. He NEVER dramatizing anything that needs attention, which makes me feel a lot calmer. His actually dentistry is very gentle but thorough. He is upbeat, kind and so warm and loving. I had not been to the dentist in years, but he never made me feel ashamed that I had been so stubborn in not going. I would never change dentists as long as I live in ABQ. HIs office staff, to a person, is amazing. They feel like family!
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr.Adkins is a top-notch dentist. He takes his time and always explains everything. He is very understanding and has the compassion all dentists should have.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Staff and Doctor are exceptionally professional. Staff is friendly and responsive. Dr. saw me emergently at the end of a long day.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Adkins and his staff are highly skilled, professional and friendly. Procedures are well explained and are carried out in a careful manner with patient comfort in mind.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Adkins is the dentist for our entire extended family. We all believe that he and his staff provide us with excellent, effective, and timely dental care. Dr. Adkins and his staff are all very professional, caring, attentive, kind, and gentle. They properly explain all procedures and take pride in performing high-quality work. Overall, this practice is simply exceptional in our opinion.
Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Adkins is very kind, professional, gentle and very reassuring. I trust that he will do a very good job and not do anything that is not needed. I would highly recommend him to all of my family and friends.
in Rio Rancho, NM |
Nice guy, easy to have a conversation with, Great Dentist, no pain. I'd recommend him to anyone and everyone. His staff is outstanding, fun and easy to talk and joke with. They're just good people. Helen always works around my schedule. By far the best dental experience I've had in 50+ years, wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Adkins is very professional and courteous. He explains all procedures and has a gentle touch. I felt completely relaxed and experienced no pain at all. I realize now that I have been getting shoddy dental care in the past from other providers.
in Albuquerque, NM |
When I have an appointment, it feels like I am going to visit family members (ones I enjoy going to see). Everyone is happy to see me and asks how my family is. When I am in the chair they explain what they are going to do in plain English, not their medical terms. And when I leave, I know they did the best they could to make me feel comfortable. I have only had one other dentist like Dr. Adkins, and that was when I was a small child. No one really cares more than Dr. Adkins and his team.
Santa Fe, NM |
Dr. Adkins is very professional and does a great job of making patients feel comfortable. His staff is exceptional.
in Albuquerque, NM |
When I first arrived at Dr. Adkin's office 2 years ago, I was very anxious and fearful due to bad dental experiences in my past. I was unable to do visits alone and my husband accompanied me. I was so scared I would cry. Today I arrived alone and not one tear! I do not know if I am over my anxiety, but I trust Dr. Adkin to make my visit enjoyable. His staff is outstanding, Monica and Deriree are the best! Thanks Helen and Kathy for being patient with appointments. Love You Guys! Mean It!
in Albuquerque, NM |
I've been treated by Dr. Adkins since retiring from military service in 2009. His level of professionalism is outstanding, and I have never felt uncomfortable about procedures performed or their necessity. Dr. Adkins clearly answers all questions and concerns clearly and succinctly for ease of decision making. I have regular cleanings with hygienist, Monica, who does a fantastic job, very pain free. Her level of skill is outstanding. I highly recommend his office and staff. - Eric Dahl, D.C.
in Albuquerque, NM |
I was recommended by a former friend. My experiences have ALWAYS been positive. I have always been treated with dignity and kindness. I have received gifts for my students from the staff. And, a card my students had made, is still on a shelf in his offices. I'm deeply touched.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Wonderful person and very technically skilled. Very attentive and genuinely kind and thoughtful in his approach to your dental care.
in Albuquerque, NM |
This place is AMAZING!!!! They treat you so nice and make you feel super comfortable EVERYTIME!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Adkins and his staff to anyone who would like a great dental experience!! Thank you guys for being so amazing! keep up the great work!
in Albuquerque, NM |
Highly knowledgeable and professional Dentist. Shows extreme care with patients. Highly skilled in the delivery of his services.He has done extensive work on me. Not only was it painless but the end results were phenomenal. Regularly get complements on my teeth. I would recommend him without reservation.In addition he maintains a staff that complements his practice. From the time you walk into the front door you are greeted with smiles that are accompanied by a warm personal touch.
in Alb., NM |
Great experience. Minimal wait time. Extremely professional and gentle. Always has a smile. Great office and staff. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
in Albuquerque,NM |
Dr. ADKINS is very kind and considerate! He is gentle and the fillings I have had done by him were painless! His staff is extremely professional! The hygienists are great and do a thorough job! His receptionist is always very willing to help me make appointments that fit in my schedule! I highly recommend Dr ADKINS !!!!!!
Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Adkins is so gentle and he welcomes new patients with such enthusiasm! My level of anxiety dropped when I was greeted by the friendly staff and I'm so glad I have FINALLY found a new dentist!
in San Antonio |
Dr. Adkins and his staff go out of their way to make me feel comfortable. They are extremely friendly and professional.
Albuquerque, NM |
On time, thorough, personable.
in Albuquerque, NM |
I've been a patient since Dr. Adkins took over the practice and he's been the best dentist I've had in my 61 years (I know, I'm old!). He's kind, gentle, patient, and understanding. I've had several old fillings replaced and 2-3 root canals and crowns. And his staff is just as great, including Jessica (hygienist) and Helen in the front office!
in Albuquerque, NM |
I have visited many dentists in my life and Dr. Adkins has all the qualities I seek in a dentist: He is very knowledgeable and involves the patient in all the decision making. He explains the options in a way that is understandable to laypeople and he has a very caring way of interacting. I am usually very tense at the dentist's office and Dr. Adkins made me feel relaxed. I highly recommend him. Also, his assistant and the dental hygienist are both excellent.
in Albuquerque, NM |
I've been going to Dr. Adkins since he opened his practice. Most recently, I had two fillings replaced. His kind consideration of fear and pain is so appericated. He is gentle and patient evey time I see him. i feel lucky to have found him. He's never allowed to leavr!
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Adkins is so great! He's kind, funny, caring...and I trust him completely with my high maintenance mouth! His staff is excellent--they seem to truly love their jobs, and are very friendly, competent and professional. I'm always happy to recommend Dr. Adkins to family and friends!
in Albuquerque, New Mexico |
Excellent doctor. Very friendly, great work.
in Albuquerque, NM |
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Adkins for many years and find him to be very professional and personable. He genuinely cares for his patients and gives them the time necessary to visit and discuss dental problems. His staff is friendly and also very professional.We would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a quality dentist.
in Albuquerque NM |
I had cosmetic dental work (veneers) and I love, love, love the results. Dr. Adkins is a dedicated professional who adds a personal touch to his cosmetic dentistry skills. If you are considering cosmetic dentistry, I highly recommend Dr. Adkins. You will not be disappointed!
in Albuquerque, NM |
After having one of the best dentists/doctors in the City (Armand Giannini Sr.-now retired) for many years, Dr. Adkins has met all of my dental needs. He is professional, a perfectionist, gentle when giving shots to numb the mouth, friendly and explains everything in detail. His staff is lovely too. They all seem happy and they process the paperwork for you. He works with state-of-art equipment and the work he has performed on my teeth has been top notch. I highly recommend Dr. Adkins.
in Albuquerque, NM |
I have been a patient of Dr. Adkins for several years and would never consider changing to another provider! He and his staff are always professional, courteous, and most importantly, caring. I always feel well informed and have complete trust in everyone who works there. I will always recommend Dr. Adkins and his staff to my family and friends. Thank you Dr. Adkins!
in Albuquerque, NM |
Great dentist, as was his predecessor. Excellent staff
Have you seen Dr. Zachary E. Adkins, DDS?
Are you Dr. Adkins?

• Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

Creighton University

Graduated in 2008

University of New Mexico / Main Campus

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Adkins has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Adkins has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Adkins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adkins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Adkins' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
  • Malpractice claims in New Mexico not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Adkins

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Adkins' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Adkins

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Adkins' Care Philosophy