Dr. Yugal Behl, DDS

Dr. Yugal Behl, DDS

Orthodontics  |

Dr. Yugal Behl, DDS is a dentist who practices in Chesapeake, VA. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

Behl Orthodontics PLLC

237 Hanbury Rd E

Chesapeake, VA 23322

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • MetLife
  • Optima Health

Learn about Dr. Behl

This content was provided by Dr. Behl "Behl Orthodontics proudly provides state-of-the-art facilities in several convenient locations in Hampton Roads for the highest quality orthodontic care available. Dr. Yugal Behl and our staff are dedicated to making your orthodontic experience a positive one. Using the latest advancements in orthodontic technology we will straighten your smile faster and more comfortably than ever before. Orthodontics is not part of what we do; it's all that we do. We provide traditional braces, clear braces and Invisalign clear aligners."

• Orthodontics

• Removable Appliances
  • Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Surgical Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Mamc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Dr. Behl has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Behl has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Persian
  • Punjabi

Dr. Behl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Behl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Behl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Behl to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Behl's Performance
Suffolk, VA |
IF I COULD LEAVE NO STAR I WOULD! THIS PLACE IS DISGUSTING! IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE BUILDING BUT THE EMPLOYEES! I AM UPSET I EVER SPENT A DIME OF MY MONEY HERE! UNORGANIZED AND UNPROFESSIONAL ALL THE WAY! BE EXPECTED TO WAIT 45 MIN TO BE SEEN AS WELL. THEYRE NEVER ON TIME AND NO REASON TO EVER MAKE AN APPOINTMET!I WAS REFERRED TO BIVINS AND SADLY CHOOSE HERE! MY MISTAKE WILL HOPEFULLY HELP OTHERS! KEEP LOOKING!!!! CHECK OUT BIVINS ORTHODONTICS OR ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE!
Philadelphia, PA |
The staff at this office leave much to be desired, the techs were more interested in the new shoes that one of them had gotten, than assisting the patients. I was getting impressions for retainers and was trying to let the tech know that the metal was cutting into my gum but she blatantly ignored me to talk about shoes. I will never go back to this office. Please look elsewhere. They might be cheaper than some of the other orthodontists in the area, but you truly get what you pay for.
I love this practice. Best doctors and staff around. I trust them with my teeth and my children's teeth. I have Invisalign and love it!!
in Chesapeake. |
I have been a patient at Dr Behl's office for several months now. The staff is very friendly. I appreciate the way Dr Behl and his staff speak directly to my son. His treatment was explained completely and they always update me on his progress. Having several offices also make scheduling appointments very convenient. Great place to get braces.
in YORKTOWN |
If you like unorganized and crowded offices, this is for you. It was loud and very uncomfortable. I felt like I was at Social Services Offices or the DMV. NEVER NEVER AGAIN!
Have you seen Dr. Yugal Behl, DDS?

Hospitals where Dr. Behl has admitting privileges