Dr. Young Lee, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 46

Dr. Lee

Bellevue Overlake Dental, Bellevue, WA

2020 116th Ave NE Ste 220 Bellevue, WA 98004

Dr. Young Lee, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bellevue, WA. He practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Lee accepts

Dr. Lee accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Heritage Plus
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Lee treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lee's conditions and procedures:

• Dental Brace
  • Dental Implant
  • Invisalign®
  • Snoring
  • Teeth Whitening

At bellevue overlake dental, we believe in the importance of dental wellness as it is the gateway to your total over all health.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

4.3

Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Young Lee, DDS
I feel so very fortunate to have found Dr Lee. He has always accommodated emergencies, and doesn’t push any unnecessary procedures. I fully trust his expertise and judgment for the best possible treatment plans. The dental and office staff are all very friendly and caring, making the visits a therapeutic experience for both my teeth and mind!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Young Lee, DDS?
I did teeth cleaning and Dr Lee did crown on my broken tooth in one day. Numbing was the fantastic. I did not feel a thing!! His kindness relaxed durinf whole procedure. He also has the best team who cares patient at first. Best dental office in Bellevue!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Young Lee, DDS?
Dr. Lee and his team are awesome! They are very flexible with accommodating my schedule. The team is very professional and personable. I always enjoy interacting with Dr. Lee and his team. They are all very knowledgeable and do quality work. I would highly recommend Dr. Lee and team! Best, Ardie
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Young Lee, DDS?
Dr. Lee is wonderful! He’s an excellent dentist who works with you to address all issues within your budget and your schedule. His staff are extremely competent and a real pleasure to talk to. My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Lee for 2 years and we drive in from E. Washington—well worth the effort! Highly recommend to anyone, young or old.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Young Lee, DDS?
Professional and courteous staff makes my visits the best, I highly recommend a visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Young Lee, DDS?
This is definitely the best place to go for dentistry in Bellevue. Dr. Lee and his staff are really great at what they do!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Young Lee, DDS?
Dr. Lee & his staff are very courteous and professional. Both my husband & I have been Overlake Dental Patients for over 5 years. All of his staff are very friendly to interact with and talk to, which I enjoy, because it makes it feel like less of chore to get your teeth cleaned or worked on. Scheduling is a breeze, I used ZocDoc. They even let my two young kids sit quietly with me in the room while I had my teeth cleaned on my latest visit, they were very accommodating. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Young Lee, DDS?
good!! Dr. Lee is very kind and professional!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Young Lee, DDS?
His explanation was very specific.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Young Lee, DDS?
It is under zero of stars. I want to tell everyone that this person is incompetent to be a doctor, please think carefully before going to him that he is more dangerous than you think about the fate of your teeth, he caused me to possess three natural teeth intentionally without telling me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Young Lee, DDS?
Dr. Lee was very professional and compassionate during My first initial appointment. I was very embarrassed with My teeth at this point and haven't been to a dentist in years. Dr. Lee and staff welcomed Me with no judgement with My current dental condition. He was very assuring that My issues could be addressed while working with My schedule and budget. It's refreshing to see someone actually care and try to help rather than just sell You dental plans. I definetly recommend Dr. Lee & Staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Young Lee, DDS?
Great experience with Dr Lee and staff! Love the hygienist there because of their care and friendliness. I've gotten ortho treatment, fillings, and extractions by Dr Lee and it's been a great experience. I would absolutely recommend anyone new who is looking for a great dentist in the greater seattle area!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Young Lee, DDS?
Dr Lee did composite veneers on me...I loved it! His skill is absolutely great! He also did 3 implants on my molars. Now I chew way better than before. Recommend this office!!!
Best dental office ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Young Lee, DDS?
Awesome dentist that provides great quality and friendly service. I just got done with my little over 1 year Invisalign treatment with Dr. Lee, and I only have great things to say. Throughout the whole treatment process, Dr. Lee provided meticulous dental service to ensure we got the best results possible. Never once did I question his judgement and fully put my trust in his abilities. I highly recommend Dr. Lee and his staffs for any of your dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Young Lee, DDS?
Good doctor. He gives excellent treatment. I take my mom to him when she got severe tooth ache. With in no time he started the treatment and her pain goes away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Young Lee, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?