Dr. Young Bui, DDS

Dr. Young Bui, DDS

Endodontics  |
40 reviews

Young Bui is a Dentist - Endodontics (Endodontist) practicing in New York, NY. Started practicing 1998. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Dental Association New York County Dental Society New York State Dental Association FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, Checks, American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa INSURANCES ACCEPTED Aetna Assurant Cigna Dental Delta Dental Guardian Dental MetLife United Concordia HOURS Monday to Thursday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Friday & Saturday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Sunday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM ...See Less

Young Bui, D.D.S., P.C.

30 E 40th St Rm 1201

New York, NY 10016

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Bui

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Bui was calm and positive when I was stressed out about a root canal that went wrong at the dentist. He was able to see me on short notice and made me feel relaxed in spite of my nervousness.
I was scared to come but Dr. Bui was super professional and willing to talk to me about all my concerns, the procedure was quick and I felt no pain at all!
Dr. Bui is exceptional... He made me feel very comfortable, explaining my procedure every step of the way. His office is truly a 21st Century experience, providing state-of-the-art care.

• Endodontics

• Dental Bonding
  • Root Canal

No malpractice history found for New York.

• California Polytechnic University at Pomona - BS Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Columbia University / College Of Dental Medicine - DDS
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • General Dentistry - Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Certificate in Endodontics - Columbia University Dental School
    Other Education | Completed 2001

Dr. Bui has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bui has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Bui does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bui and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bui's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bui to family and friends
Dr. Bui's Performance
Dr. Bui did an amazing job of getting the procedure done and making me feel comfortable. His staff is also very friendly and are welling to take the time to explain cost/next steps. I plan to tell EVERYONE to go see Dr. Bui! -Leslie
Although quieter than I expected, very thorough and knowledgeable.
Excellent!!!
Exceptionally skillful, accurate, efficient. Thorough and careful treatment. Painless root canal. I don't think you could find a better professional. I highly recommend his treatment
Dr. Bui was wonderful, I had a great experience and will definitely recommend him to friends and family.
great easy
As a senior, I was so very humbled by the professionalism and kindness and painless experience. I would recommend him highly. I am so very lucky to have found Dr. Bui.
Excellent
Dr. Bui was extremely professional, efficient and friendly. He explained the procedure completely, and put me at ease. His staff is professional and efficient. I would highly recommend Dr. Bui.
very awesome, im amazed by your technology and ofcourse dr bui's expertise
Took the time to understand and diagnose the issue. Great dentist and I would highly recommend.
excellent expert great the best
Extremely Professional and easy!!!
The dentist and his assistant were wonderful and really helped ease my anxiety about the whole procedure. It was literally painless and I would recommend Young Bui, D.D.S. to anyone looking to go through a similar procedure.
Felt very comfortable and secure.
I was super nervous when I met him, but the whole process was easy and PAINLESS, and quick! I would recommend him to anyone who needs dentist care.
I hadn't been to the dentist in over a decade and when I finally found myself in the chair I was told I needed a root canal. My worst fears had been realized and then I was referred to Dr. Bui. I was in and out of his chair in no time and felt no pain whatsoever. He and his staff were exceptionally professional, courteous and informative. I was beyond pleasantly surprised. And I highly recommend Dr. Bui for any root canal needs. Best of luck to you all and thank you Dr. Bui!
Have you seen Dr. Young Bui, DDS?

Visit Dr. Bui