Dr. Young Bui, DDS

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about this dentist

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Bui was calm and positive when I was stressed out about a root canal that went wrong at the dentist. He was able to see me on short notice and made me feel relaxed in spite of my nervousness.

I was scared to come but Dr. Bui was super professional and willing to talk to me about all my concerns, the procedure was quick and I felt no pain at all!

Dr. Bui is exceptional... He made me feel very comfortable, explaining my procedure every step of the way. His office is truly a 21st Century experience, providing state-of-the-art care.

Personal Bio

Young Bui is a Dentist - Endodontics (Endodontist) practicing in New York, NY. Started practicing 1998. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American...Read more

Dr. Bui's Experience

Visiting Dr. Bui

Dr. Bui accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Bui's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bui to family and friends
Dr. Bui's Performance
Excellent!!!
Exceptionally skillful, accurate, efficient. Thorough and careful treatment. Painless root canal. I don't think you could find a better professional. I highly recommend his treatment
Dr. Bui was wonderful, I had a great experience and will definitely recommend him to friends and family.
great easy
As a senior, I was so very humbled by the professionalism and kindness and painless experience. I would recommend him highly. I am so very lucky to have found Dr. Bui.
Excellent
Dr. Bui was extremely professional, efficient and friendly. He explained the procedure completely, and put me at ease. His staff is professional and efficient. I would highly recommend Dr. Bui.
very awesome, im amazed by your technology and ofcourse dr bui's expertise
Took the time to understand and diagnose the issue. Great dentist and I would highly recommend.
excellent expert great the best
Extremely Professional and easy!!!
The dentist and his assistant were wonderful and really helped ease my anxiety about the whole procedure. It was literally painless and I would recommend Young Bui, D.D.S. to anyone looking to go through a similar procedure.
Felt very comfortable and secure.
I was super nervous when I met him, but the whole process was easy and PAINLESS, and quick! I would recommend him to anyone who needs dentist care.
I hadn't been to the dentist in over a decade and when I finally found myself in the chair I was told I needed a root canal. My worst fears had been realized and then I was referred to Dr. Bui. I was in and out of his chair in no time and felt no pain whatsoever. He and his staff were exceptionally professional, courteous and informative. I was beyond pleasantly surprised. And I highly recommend Dr. Bui for any root canal needs. Best of luck to you all and thank you Dr. Bui!
Have you seen Dr. Young Bui, DDS?

Dr. Bui says...

Young Bui is a Dentist - Endodontics (Endodontist) practicing in New York, NY. Started practicing 1998.

PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION

Dr. Bui says...

PROCEDURES & TREATMENT OFFERED BY: DR. Bui

• Root Canal
  • Emergency Dental Bonding

Dr. Bui's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Bui does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bui and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Columbia University / College Of Dental Medicine-Dds

• Other Education
    Certificate In Endodontics-Columbia University Dental School

Completed in 2001

• Vietnamese

Dr. Bui does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bui and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics