Dr. Yosi Behroozan, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Behroozan

Yosi P. Behroozan, D.D.S. Inc., Santa Monica, CA

2221 Lincoln Blvd # 200 Santa Monica, CA 90405

Dr. Yosi Behroozan, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Santa Monica, CA and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from UCLA School Of Dentistry in 2002 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Behroozan accepts

Dr. Behroozan accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
MetLife PDP
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Behroozan treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Upper Dentures

Dr. Yosi P. Behroozan has built his practice with the concept of comprehensive, quality dental care for the entire family. He takes pride in delivering oral health & needs-based dentistry. He completed all his training at UCLA. After graduating from ...

2002

Dr. Behroozan?
Dr. Behroozan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Yosi Behroozan, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Came to this office with severe pain, saw the root canal specialist Dr. K who saved my tooth and I’m pain free now. Thanks for the excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yosi Behroozan, DDS?
I had the most amazing experience at Dr. Yosi's office! The staff was all very friendly and willing to accommodate my busy schedule. Dr. Yosi was very gentle and professional, and got the job done quickly. Definitely will be coming back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yosi Behroozan, DDS?
Amazing experience coming here ! The staff is super friendly and the doctor is very thorough and clear with the cleaning and diagnose all my questions were answered From the moment I walked in everything from paperwork to my xrays was explained to me very thoroughly as well. In the chair I felt very comfortable and the assistants even explained my insurance to me, the doctor only did what was covered which I appreciate very much!! My teeth have never felt this clean and they even whitened a bit at no extra cost. Everyone that approaches you greets you with a understanding warm smile this place just provides the best customer service period. I am very pleased and grateful to have found this office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yosi Behroozan, DDS?
Thank you for the kind, considerate dental experience. The facility was clean and well-arranged. The staff was friendly, considerate, and prompt. I was immediately put at ease by their team. Thank you Dr. Yosi Behroozan for my sparkling teeth and the candid advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yosi Behroozan, DDS?
Excellent care, the friendliest office I have ever been to, no unnecessary dental work. Dr. Behroozan makes you feel welcome and will take the time it takes to answer every single one of your questions. And then he'll chat with you about dogs, travel and whatever else you have ever mentioned to him, as he will remember every detail from years ago. You cannot find a better dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yosi Behroozan, DDS?
More than a great dentist, Dr. Yosi is an amazing person. He's thoughtful, thorough, compassionate, and intelligent, and while I never thought I'd say this about a visit to the dentist, he makes sure you won't ever dread it again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yosi Behroozan, DDS?
I had excruciating pain in my lower right and after my last dentist couldn’t figure out what was going on, I went to a circuit of doctors and landed with a Neuroligist who diagnosed me with neuralgia. I thought I’d go to Dr Yosi and get another opinion. He took a digital panoramic X-ray (mind you I already had so many more advanced images and scans by my physician). Within literally 5 minutes he located a cracked molar with an infection. He saved me. No more pain. I really love him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yosi Behroozan, DDS?
I really don’t what else to add other than what’s been said all over the web. This office is ethical, downright pleasant and just does great work. I’m so pleased and thank my lucky stars for having found them. Now I just need a physician who is as kind and competent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yosi Behroozan, DDS?
Best dentist I’ve ever been to. He is so professional, kind, gentle and knowledgeable! After years of being under dr. Behroozan’s care I am starting Invisalign in his office this week. So excited to finally have my teeth straightened!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yosi Behroozan, DDS?
Dr .Yosi and his entire staff are all GREAT!! From day one he has been the most kindest and compassionate doctor I've ever met. His attention to detail is out of this world. I've never smiled this much in my life. I'm forever grateful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yosi Behroozan, DDS?
Dr. Yosi Behroozan and his staff made my dental experience extremely at ease and pleasant. I have never been excited about going to the dentist and I now look forward to my next visit in 6 months. Thank you for being kind, gentle, and very informative.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yosi Behroozan, DDS?
I couldn't be happier with the service I receive from Dr. Yosi Behroozan and his entire staff. Everyone is friendly and professional. I'm doing Invisalign with a propel treatment to speed up the process. Dr. Behroozan runs on time, is very friendly and has a good bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yosi Behroozan, DDS?
Such a skillful yet humble dentist. He’s done my dental work for over a dozen years now. This review is long overdue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yosi Behroozan, DDS?
Dr. Yosi Behroozan was very caring and understanding towards my children during our visit. My children are very scared of dentists to begin with. But he took the time to talk to them through the procedures and calm them down. He never talked down to the kids- neither did he apply pressure if they were not ready for the procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yosi Behroozan, DDS?
I was in a lot of pain and called to make an emergency appointment, there were booked but by the end of the day someone had cancelled for the next day so the receptionist called me back and brought me in right away. All the staff are so friendly, everyone is always smiling!! I'm so happy I came here and I will always continue to come back!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yosi Behroozan, DDS?
Friendly office. From start to finish everyone is so helpful. Dr. Yosi treats you like a friend. I go in twice a year with my insurance and get my check ups and cleanings. His staff does all the paperwork. Love it. And he's in my network so it all gets covered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yosi Behroozan, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Behroozan?