Dr. Yoon Kim, DMD

Dr. Yoon Kim, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Yoon Kim, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in South Easton, MA and has been practicing for 9 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

East End Dental Wellness

165 Belmont St

South Easton, MA 02375

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas

Learn about Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kim "I am genuinely passionate about my profession and have always been fascinated about how the teeth work in tandem with other muscles in the body. I chose to pursue dentistry because I love these complexities of our oral system, as well as the fine details that make the whole system work well. It is my goal to help each patient achieve excellent oral health through a personal relationship that allows me to understand his or her outlook on life and health. I earned my BA in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania and then earned my Doctorate of Dental Medicine from the Boston University School of Dental Medicine. I joined a private practice in Nashua, NH over 7 years ago and feel fortunate to have found a great community Easton to continue deliverying excellent dentistry. I keep learning as much as I possibly can about the field through continuing education at the Pankey Institute, Spear Education, the Academy of Osseointegration, the American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry, the Quintessence Publishing Implant Symposium, and the Yankee Dental Conference. Professional Memberships: American Dental Association Massachusetts Dental Society South Shore District Dental Society My entire team strives to deliver excellent care in a compassionate and conscientious environment. We’re all enthusiastic about life, we appreciate our community, and most importantly, we love learning about what’s important in our patients’ lives. I consider it a privilege to practice dentistry in this community; and delivering dentistry is only one small part of the equation. Creating relationships with my patients has not only allowed me to get to know how they see health in their own eyes, but has made me a better clinician and human being. It is hard to describe the feeling of seeing a patient smile again, or eat food they weren’t able to before, and doing it pain free. Away from work, I love spending time with my wife, Angelina Hong, who works for the State House of Representatives as a research analyst and hanging out with our puppy named Maki. Angelina is also a dedicated foodie and great cook! We enjoy exploring different cuisines, travelling, and time with our families. I love to follow New England sports teams, play basketball and golf, mix music, and read just about anything. We are also members of the Museum of Fine Art."

This content was provided by Dr. Kim "Our top priority is to put the needs of the patient first; we listen to and acknowledge any and all concerns the patient may have and actively address them. Each individual patient is cared for with compassion and commitment, and through conversation and relationship we learn the concerns and experiences of everyone we treat."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Boston University / Goldman School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Kim has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kim has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese