Dr. Yookyung Park, DDS

Dr. Yookyung Park, DDS

Dentistry  |
Female

Dr. Yookyung Park, DDS is a dentist who practices in New York, NY.

DDS Group

42 Broadway Ste 1515

New York, NY 10004

• Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Park

This content was provided by Dr. Park UIMy main goal is to provide optimal oral hygiene with education on oral health for every one of my patients. I truly believe in an experience of quality dental care through compassion and a pleasant atmosphere. My family of co-workers look forward to meeting you! U

• Chipped Tooth

• Physical Examination
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Park is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Park has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Park has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Park does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Park and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Park's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Park to family and friends
Dr. Park's Performance
Isabel did an incredible job on my cleaning and gave me excellent advice. Thanks for the incredible visit!
Dr. Park was very kind and made me feel at ease !
Dr. Park quickly identified the potential for cavities in two of my teeth, and explained possible treatment clearly and concisely. Bari, who cleaned my teeth, was also fantastic! She did a thorough job, but was careful so it wasn't painful. She also has a very pleasant and caring attitude. Keep up the good work, you guys!
Dr Parks was great and Krystal her assistant was awesome as well
I only saw Dr. Park briefly for a quick consultation, but she was very pleasant. My dental hygienist, Olga, was fantastic! She gave me a painless cleaning, and my teeth were left shiny and smooth. She was also incredibly sweet, and lovely to talk to. Definitely impressed with my first visit!
I love visiting DDS group and seeing Dr Park and Olga they keep me well informed and answer any and all questions I have, they both rock.
I was seen today, 10/22, by Olga, Dr. Park's RDH. She was absolutely fabulous. Her attention to details, caring and nurturing approach, and general level of customer service was exemplary. I couldn't be more happy with my experience!
Painless and friendly.
Dr. Park is a very nice doctor who listens to your questions and concerns. She gives good recommendations. I didn't have to get any fillings with her, just regular check-ups, so can't comment on that aspect. The hygienist Olga does an excellent job. I have been living in NYC for 11 years and she does the best, most thorough cleaning! You leave feeling as if your teeth are brand new, nice and clean. I recommend you ask for Olga when you make an appointment for cleaning.
Very professional and thorough exam and visit-highly recommended!
Very informative. My dentist Dr. Park and hygienist Olga very professional with excellent patient care.
I always have great experiences going to DDS with Dr. Park and Olga my hygienist. They are attentive and very thorough with their procedures. I highly recommend them to anyone who's looking for a dentist and a hygienist.
Dr Park was very helpful and knowledgeable.
Olga - she is great helping me clean and find issues with deep pockets giving good advice and helps me reduce my gum issues. I already recommended her to all my friends and relatives. I will always come back for her in no time.
My experience with DDS group was excellent. Olga did my cleaning. She is very friendly, thorough, and gentle. I would recommend her to my friends and co-workers. I am very happy i found this dental group.
Great experience from receptionist to dentists, especially with the hygenist Jennifer
Olga is my hygienist and Dr. Park and her have always provided me with amazing dental care and courteous service as well. I could not have asked for anyone better than these two.
Dr. Park explained everything and made me feel as at ease as possible.
Have you seen Dr. Yookyung Park, DDS?

Visit Dr. Park