Dr. Yong Choi, DMD

Dr. Yong Choi, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Yong Choi, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Kirkland, WA. He graduated from Midwestern University and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

7311 NE 141st St Ste 2

Kirkland, WA 98034

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Choi

Dr. Choi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Choi "I came to the States at the age of 18, and I earned my bachelors at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Shortly after graduation, I earned masters and doctorate degree at the Midwestern University in Illinois. I'm married to Dr. Selina and we have a beautiful 3 yr old daughter Hazel. Both Selina and I value what patients' needs are and building relationships with them. I strive to provide highest quality of dental care with the best materials and technology out there. Both Selina and I take numerous courses to expand my horizons and stay on top of the ever-changing dental world. I like to give back to community with supporting local community events. Both Selina and I are actively involved in church. I serve as a mentor to young adults. I'm also a part of dental mission team in my church, and I travel around the world to provide dental care to those in need. Last year, I went to Guatemala and saw 100 patients and I just got back from Nepal to help those who have limited access to dental care and maintain good oral health. When I have spare time, I love playing acoustic guitar and taking photographs of our family, friends and beautiful sceneries in the Pacific Northwest."

This content was provided by Dr. Choi "Dentistry that enhances your life is the mission of Kirkland Cornerstone Dental. Our practice believes the best way to achieve this enhancement is to earn your trust as we bring you and your family to a state of optimum dental health. Of course , you will receive dentistry from dedicated professionals, devoted to high quality care. But most importantly, you will be presented with a full range of options concerning your dental health. Our goal is to educate you about your dental condition and discuss the treatment choices available, so that you feel confident about what type of care is personally appropriate for you and your family. With this complete understanding, you are able to make objective decisions with regard to achieving the highest level of dental health possible."

7  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Avulsion
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Midwestern University
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Choi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Choi has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Choi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Choi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Choi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Choi

Dr. Choi?
Dr. Choi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Yong Choi, DMD
WOW. If you're in reading this and in the market for a dentist, look no further. Walking into the doors you can expected to be greeted personally and welcomed warmly. Then, once you're in the chair, the attention they give you is WELL above par. They explain what they're doing and don't leave you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yong Choi, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Choi?