Dr. Yoan Lobaina, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Yoan Lobaina, DMD
Dr. Yoan Lobaina was born and raised in Guantanamo, Cuba and migrated to United States in 1995 at the age of 12. He graduated from Coral Park senior high school in 2001, received his Bachelors degree in Chemistry from Florida International University in 2005, and his Doctor in Medical Dentistry from Nova Southeastern University in 2009. Since 2009 he has practice dentistry in South Florida. He has continued his education with several advanced courses in the fields of Dental Implantology, invisalign braces, Botox and facial aesthetics. Dr. Lobaina does dental fillings, crowns and bridges, root canals, removable prosthesis, dental implants, invisalign, dental extractions, dental bone graft surgeries, dental whitenings, veneers, and more. Dr. Lobaina is a fellow at the International Congress of Oral Implantologist. And a graduate of the Misch International Implant Institute by Dr. Carl E. Misch and Implant Seminars by Dr. Arun K. Garg.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Lobaina's Care Philosophy

Treat people with the care and respect I want to be treated myself. Restore the mouth to a healthy sustainable environment

Dr. Lobaina's Experience

Visiting Dr. Lobaina

Dr. Lobaina accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Lobaina is now accepting new patients

Dr. Lobaina's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lobaina to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Lobaina Says:

I always strive to provide the best service possible to restore the health of my patient's mouth to a sustainable state. If any circumstances prevent me from achieving this goal please let me know. Any and all input is always useful in improving our service.

Dr. Lobaina's Performance
Great service
Miami, FL |
This Dentist is by far one of the BEST!! Dr. Lobaina was so comprehensive of my Dental issues , not for a moment did I feel unheard or unappreciated as a patient. He was very respectful and easy to listen. I have and will continue referring my family and friends to Dr. Lobaina as I stated before he is the BEST.
Miami, FL |
Dr. Lobaina is the best dentist ever! He is honest and very caring for his patients. I recommend Lobaina Dental 100 %.
Miami, FL |
I found Dr.Lobaina through an internet search, I chose him based on other reviews. He saw my 9 year old son for a tooth extraction. My son was very pleased. The doctor explained everything to HIM and spoke to my son directly. I thought he was great. I will definitely be seeing him for my dental needs and I will recommend him to my family and friends and our kids!! The wait was a little long but I was told by other patients that is not the norm. Anyone can get thrown off schedule, I understand.
Hollywood, FL |
Very good doctor.
Awesome Dentist. Very caring and honest
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Lobaina and his staff are AMAZING! Here, you feel like family! They don't care about your faults, or how you've neglected your dental hygiene - they only care about moving forward and helping you STAY SMILING! Dr. Lobaina is the BEST dentist! His procedures are painless and quick. He and his staff make you feel comfortable and welcome. I recommend Dr. Lobaina to everyone I speak with.
in Miami, FL |
I went in through my insurance and have had the worst cleaning at the office in Coral Way. The doctor I saw was completely lost. The Hygenist was unprofessional and did a very poor cleaning. I retuned with Dr. Lobaina and he did not listen to what I wanted and and completely disregarded me. I must say this is the worst dental expirience ever. Finally after seeing 2 doctors I have bleaching kit that doesn't fit and the worst cheaply made night guard. I now have to look for a new dentist
Im so sorry you had a bad experience with me. I always try to keep a level head and focus on my patients needs. I will try and learn from this to improve our service. Thank you for the comment. I apologuize once again. God bless
Have you seen Dr. Yoan Lobaina, DMD?

Compare Dr. Lobaina

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Lobaina says...

Dr. Yoan Lobaina was born and raised in Guantanamo, Cuba and migrated to United States in 1995 at the age of 12. He graduated from Coral Park senior high school in 2001, received his Bachelors degree in Chemistry from Florida International University in 2005, and his Doctor in Medical Dentistry from Nova Southeastern University in 2009. Since 2009 he has practice dentistry in South Florida. He has continued his education with several advanced courses in the fields of Dental Implantology, invisalign braces, Botox and facial aesthetics. Dr. Lobaina does dental fillings, crowns and bridges, root canals, removable prosthesis, dental implants, invisalign, dental extractions, dental bone graft surgeries, dental whitenings, veneers, and more.

Dr. Lobaina is a fellow at the International Congress of Oral Implantologist. And a graduate of the Misch International Implant Institute by Dr. Carl E. Misch and Implant Seminars by Dr. Arun K. Garg.

Dr. Lobaina's Care Philosophy

Seminar with American Academy of Facial Aesthetics-botox, dermal fillers

Orthodontics

Invisalign seminar

Dr. Lobaina says...

Performed more than a thousand implant surgeries and restored many more.

Performed Sinus lifts, bone regeneration procedures, bone grafts.

Surgical removal of impacted teeth in various positions in the oral cavity.

Orthodontics corrections using the invisalign system of braces.

Extensive experience in prosthodontics, crowns, bridges, removable dentures and partials.

Dr. Lobaina says...

Dr. Lobaina's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Implant Seminars

Completed in 2011

Misch Implant Institute

Completed in 2016

Dr. Lobaina does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lobaina and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry