Dr. Yi-Tsu Cheng, DDS

Dr. Yi-Tsu Cheng, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Cheng received her Bachelor of Medicine in Dentistry from Taipei Medical College in Tapei, Taiwan. Following her graduation, she completed a hospital-based internship at Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. After moving to the United States, Dr. Cheng received her Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from Baylor College of Dentistry. In dental school, Dr. Cheng attended special training in Pediatric dentistry at Scottish Rite Children's Hospital in Dallas, Texas. After demonstrating exceptional aptitude for working with children, she graduated with the prestigious Dean's Honor. Over the course of her studies, she developed a special interest in periodontal disease and has been motivated to take on extra courses in the subject. She has practiced dentistry in Taiwan and Atlanta for over 25 years and is certified to perform Orthodontics (Invisalign, Traditional Braces, Fast Braces), Dental Implants, Botox, and Laser Technology. She is also an active member of Georgia Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry, Academy of General Dentist, and Chinese Medical Association.

Yi Tsu Cheng, D.D.S & Associates

5008 Buford Hwy Ste B

Chamblee, GA 30341

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Cheng

Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dental care. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to: Listening to those we are priveleged to serve. Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community. Exceed your expectations. Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment. Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Taipei Medical University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Scottish Rite Children's Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College of Dentistry

Dr. Cheng has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cheng has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin
  • Vietnamese

Dr. Cheng does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cheng and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cheng's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cheng to family and friends
Dr. Cheng's Performance
in alpharetta, ga |
No complaints at all, NONE. Great dentist=happy patient and they are just that. They make you feel important and that’s good. The hygienist is too great for words! I’m speechless of how well their work is.Nothing better than a thoroughly clean mouth. Happy to say I am cavity free and it’s all thanks to Dr. Cheng’s office! They make sure I have the best care possible
in Atlanta, GA |
My first connection to Dr. Cheng office was by telephone. I had the opportunity to speak with Tanya, whom was kind and efficient in directing me to receive the proper help I needed. From that point, I became a patient my first appointment was on March 4, 2017. During my visit, I was cared for by dentist assistant Alice and Dr. Lin. They were a great team and provided me with top quality care in extraction my tooth. Many thanks to Tanya, Dr. Lin, and Alice for providing excellent care to me.
in Alpharetta, GA |
I really love how I never feel pressured into getting any procedures or services that I don’t need in this office. I don’t have dental insurance so I always try to avoid getting anything extra or unnecessary. Dr. Cheng always keeps me updated on how my teeth are doing and lets me know what to expect at my next visit before I leave. They also keep the music on throughout the office so that it doesn’t have a “cold hospital” feel! I really enjoy every visit! (as much as you can enjoy getting
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr.cheng is so sweet, she did my filling and it looked like, I didn't even have a filling at all.They're productive and efficient, love their work.A very nice office and the staff are great!Found this place online and read some pretty good reviews and they were awesome! Writing this so all can know how well they work to help you
in Alpharetta, GA |
I Love coming here because they always do a wonderful job. Can't see myself going anywhere else!. The assistants are sweet and the dentist are great in their work, Dr. cheng is so sweet, she did my filling and it looked like, I didn't even have a filling at all. They're productive and efficient, love their work.
Excellent. Great staff !
in 30097 |
Dr. Cheng is very current on recent technologies and techniques! Her knowledge and experience makes her a very trustworthy dentist! The staff at the office has a gift in communication. Whether it be booking an appointment or explaining a dental procedure, I never feel lost or confused! If smooth, stress-free dental visits are what you’re looking for, then this is the office for you! The staff doesn’t ever seem like they’re in a hurry to get rid of you, but if you do need to leave at a certain
in duluth |
I would like to give a big thank you to Dr. Cheng & her team for making my daughter's teeth look so amazing after her braces! We are so happy with her results! Thank you!! And last month I chipped my tooth and needed an emergency appointment so i called in and they were able to fit me in as soon as I called! I love their customer service and Dr. Cheng was able to fix my tooth ! Thank you so much!!! Dr. Cheng & staff are always attentive to my needs Hands down the best office!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Cheng & staff are always attentive to my needs. Any one in search of a dental office should come here! Hands down the best office! Dr. Cheng is so wonderful at what she does and I wouldn't trust anyone but her! She does a phenomenal job and her staff who assist her knows what they're doing. Great group of people :)
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. cheng is very sweet and makes you feel at ease when it comes to fillings or extractions. They are delightful people, never see a frown in their face which is enjoyable to see because they make me happy as well. I come out looking marvelous! Everyone loves a gorgeous smile and that's what they do best! You guys probably see this a lot but they are truly kind and helpful in what they do.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I went in for what I thought was going to be the worst thing ever, a root canal.And other treatments. To my surprise the whole thing was actually pretty awesome. The Dr.Cheng procedure went by fast ad everyone there was awesome. Great staff and they made me feel really comfortable. If you're ever scared to go to the dentist I STRONGLY recommend this place. You'll feel at ease and did I mention the staff was amazing!
in Alpharetta, GA |
The location of this office is just great! I can always easily drop by for a visit in between running errands! Great dental care too! I’m new in Atlanta and I visited Dr. Cheng’s office after reading their reviews on Google. They really live up to their reputation! I will be returning to this office in the future! My mouth is a little on the smaller side so it’s nice how both Dr. Cheng and the hygienist have small hands! (Is it weird for me to say that…?)
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr.Cheng office is excellent service and ther knowledge is really advance..!
in Lawrenceville |
Excellent service and really good knowledge Dr..
in Alpharetta, GA |
I’ve gotta give this office two big thumbs up! I very much recommend this practice This is truly a great dental office! Truc is very customer service oriented and personable! I’ve only been in Dr. Cheng’s office a couple of times and I already love it! It’s so easy to build relationships with the people working there because Hygiene Thao is so genuinely sweet and caring!
in Atlanta, GA |
i love that the hygienist doesn't just clean your teeth, She also educates you on how to properly floss and brush your teeth. She takes her time and doesn't rush. I will come back for my cleanings with her.The level of care and professionalism (and the quality of work) is amazing here! The whole staff & dentists take their time during my appointments to get to know me and what treatment my teeth need, and I love that each staff member knows who you are, why you're there, and that your time is
in Alpharetta, GA |
I love that even if i come early, they bring me right in! The wait time is very short and if you have to wait for your family or friends, you can sit on their complimentary massage chair! How thoughtful of Dr. Cheng! The staff are always smiling, professional, and courteous. Dr. Cheng provides excellent dental care and makes coming to the dentist an enjoyable visit.
in Atlanta, GA |
I went on my insurance website and it had Dr. Cheng on there so I thought I’d check her office out. Happy to say my insurance pays well to their office and they have excellent customer service! Best dentist ever, I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. She makes me feel so comfortable. Been going here for years! Dr. Cheng & staff are great. They are super friendly and helpful every visit!
in Duluth, GA |
Dr. Cheng is a lovely dentist. She listens to my concerns and provides quality service. I would definitely recommend coming to Dr. Cheng for your dental care! Dr. Cheng & her staff are so caring and attentive to every detail. They go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and satisfied after each visit
in Duluth, GA |
I took my daughter to the dentist for the first time a couple of months ago. The assistants were very gentle and patient (my daughter cried a little bit but they walked her through everything and managed to calm her down). I was very impressed by the whole experience and I will be returning in six months for her next checkup!
in Duluth, GA |
One of the best ways to evaluate a business is by how well they respond to problems and concerns. I’ve never had a problem at Dr. Cheng’s office, but I did recently watch an assistant talk to flustered customer about her insurance. The assistant took care of the problem so professionally and you could just see the irritated patient’s face relax as the conversation went on. It took a good 15 minutes for them to figure everything out but the assistant was very patient! I really admire that .
in Duluth, GA |
The staff makes dental visits more fun than I ever could have imagined! It makes me forget that I’m at the dentist sometimes Very reliable dentists and staff! One time, I was scheduled to come in to get a crown fitted but there was a complication and the crown didn’t arrive in time. The office gave me a call a day in advance and rescheduled me so that I didn’t make a trip out to the office for nothing! I really appreciated their thoughtfulness!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Cheng& Staffs all love their profession and do everything with pride and passion. They see dentistry more as a hobby than a job, and it really reflects in their work! I’m a fan of this dental office! Every single staff member is pleasant and helpful. All of my questions were answered and the procedure and cost were very clear from the beginning. As a bonus, parking is also never an issue!
Decatur, GA |
Not happy with the service at all. Very expensive even you have your decent dental insurance. You have to pay huge money for a regular cleaning. The doctors spook you and keep asking you take this or that treatments when you had the regular cleaning.
in Atlanta, GA |
I like Dr. Abo. He's the best!
in Johns Creek, GA |
Excellent!
in Norcross, GA |
I have one cavity( won't necessary root canal). They charged $1400 just one crown. This is overcharge. So, I denied the treatment. They told me if you don't treatment you have to pay $250 X-ray. I tried use their web site coupon $125 for X-ray exam & regular cleaning! They said You can not use this coupon ( This is bait ! ). I don't get it how come they got many good reviewed by other people. I think they must be insurance customer! If you are cash customer don't get stuck like me...
in Chamblee |
It's my first time with this dental team & they're all professional & friendly. Dr. A & the hygienist explains everything each step of the way do you know what is being done. I would definitely recommend this dental practice. Thanks guys!!
Have you seen Dr. Yi-Tsu Cheng, DDS?

Visit Dr. Cheng