Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD

Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Greer, SC and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Nova Southeastern University / College Of Dental Medicine in 2011 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

206B S Main St

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Upper Dentures

"Dr. Yani Cox is proud to provide quality dental care in beautiful downtown Greer, SC. Dr. Cox comes from a family of dentists, including fourteen family members who are dentists, as well as her husband, Adam, a practicing dentist. Dr. Cox enjoys all...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cox

Dr. Cox?
Dr. Cox's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD
I was offered a convenient appointment during my first contact with the office. I was seen by the Dental Hygienist within minutes of my completion of the paperwork. This was a most complete assessment and patient education. service Thereafter, Dr. Cox came in, checked the hygienist's assessment, extended it with her own evaluations and provided complete care plans. They were compressible and complete. I recommend this practice without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD?
Dr.Cox is an excellent dentist.She is fast,fair priced and carring.I would recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD?
Dr. Cox, she is the best!!!! Good price, her staff is friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD?
Dr Yani Cox is so professional and kind. She took time to explain everything thoroughly. Her staff was very professional and courteous. I look forward to going back again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD?
From the time we first started with Dr. Cox, we knew we would stick with her.My husband is hard of hearing. She takes the time to be sure he hears her explanation of things before she starts. Not only is she kind, but gentle and stays in constant communication with you as she works being sure to ask if you are in pain or okay. Although always being a professional, she has also become our friend thru the years. Her staff is accommodating, friendly, reasonably priced. A credit to our community!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD?
Dr. Cox is absolutely the best!!! My family and I used to receive our dental care from her when she was located in South Florida, and when she moved to Greer, we decided to travel from South Florida to continue with her up this way. We can't ask for a better dentist. She is very honest, caring and professional, and really cares about her patients. The office and staff are also A+ all the way! Absolutely worth the trip up this way. Thank you so much Dr. Cox
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD?
Dr. Cox is the best dentist around. Her staff is very friendly and so is she. She will help you every way she can.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD?
I had a great experience at Dr. Cox?s office. She was professional. She was caring. Her office was well decorated and very clean. She is very knowledgable. I felt very comfortable there. I found her prices were very reasonable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD?
I have never been to a dentist office that was more professional or more thorough! It is obvious that Dr. Cox has high standards for her practice and her staff in order to provide the best care possible. I also noticed how carrying Dr. Cox is. She was genuinely concerned about my dental health and gave recommendations for me to follow to maintain and improve my dental health. I will certainly be going back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD?
I had such a wonderful experience at Dr. Cox's office. The staff is so friendly and professional; I barely sat down in the waiting room before I was called back. Dr. Cox is very thorough and professional, but also warm and caring. It had been awhile since I had been to the dentist, so I had to have some work done. It was hands down, the best experience with dental work I have ever had. I would recommend this dentist to EVERYONE I know!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD?
Love this place! Dr Cox is so personable and her staff if warm and welcoming! Beautiful brand new office. Very easy to get an appointment too. Highly recommend!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD?
When I went to Dr.Cox I was actually nervous because I had not been to the dentist in a while and was kind of embarassed. But Dr.Cox and her staff put me at ease. They were friendly and well organized and there was absolutly no judgement. Dr. Cox and her staff did such a great job! Dr.Cox was very personable. I highly recommend them and look forward to my next cleaning.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD?
I have never in my life been to a dentist who made me feel like I was the only one who mattered. Dr. Yani and her staff are great! After many bad experiences with dentists and embarrassment with the state my teeth were in, not one person judged me, really it was quite the opposite! I would recommend (and have) Dr. Yani to everyone I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD?
Fantastic Dentist, professional and helpful. This is the right dentist for you no doubt!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD?
Office was haphazardly decorated and mistmatched. I couldn't understand why a card table and chairs were sitting in an empty room across from the room where I had my teeth cleaned. Great staff, but didn't quite take to the high fees. My previous crown was $200 cheaper at my last office in Greenville.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD?
A beautiful office, top of the line equipment, friendly office staff, love the dentist Dr. Cox very friendly, honest. I went in for a cleaning and filling, going back next week for my next cleaning. So happy to have found a great honest dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD?
Dr Cox is by far the best dentist I have had. She is very gentle and explains everything in detail. She made sure that my visit was easy, fast, and painless. I felt very comfortable and would recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cox?

Insurance accepted

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier
DenteMax
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Planned Administration Inc
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Principal Life
Renaissance Physicians Organization (RPO)
Standard Insurance Company