Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD

Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD

Dentistry  |
93 reviews

Dr. Yani Cox is proud to provide quality dental care in beautiful downtown Greer, SC. Dr. Cox comes from a family of dentists, including fourteen family members who are dentists, as well as her husband, Adam, a practicing dentist. Dr. Cox enjoys all aspects of dentistry, especially the valued relationships that she makes with each of her patients. Dr. Cox graduated from Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine in Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2011. She strives to provide comprehensive lifetime dentistry with a gentle touch. She is fluent in Spanish as well....See Less

Cox Dental Care, PA

206B S Main St

Greer, SC 29650

• Ameritas
  • Assurant Employee Benefits
  • Best Life & Health Insurance
  • Careington International
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • Lincoln

Learn about Dr. Cox

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Cox is absolutely the best!!! She used to be located in South Florida, and when she moved her practice to South Carolina, we decided to travel there to receive our dental care. I don't think you could find a more honest, caring, and devoted professional than Dr. Cox. Her office and staff are extremely professional, and my family and I are very satisfied with the level of care and concern she has for her patients. A+ all around!!! M. Martinez

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Nova Southeastern University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • Nova Southeastern University / College Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Cox has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cox has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cox does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cox and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cox's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cox to family and friends
Dr. Cox's Performance
Greenville, SC |
Dr.Cox is an excellent dentist.She is fast,fair priced and carring.I would recommend her to anyone.
in Greer, SC |
I can't say enough good things about this dentist and her whole staff. We relocated to Greer in October and finally got going with our healthcare set ups. We chose Cox Dental based primarily on convenience to our home but we also looked at other patients reviews. From the time Caitlin greets you at the desk to Laura the hygienist, to Jennifer as the dental assistant to Dr. Cox herself, the entire process has been outstanding. I'm 66 years young this has been the best experience I have ever had.
in Greer |
Dr. Cox, she is the best!!!! Good price, her staff is friendly.
in Greer, SC |
Dr Yani Cox is so professional and kind. She took time to explain everything thoroughly. Her staff was very professional and courteous. I look forward to going back again.
in Wellford, SC |
From the time we first started with Dr. Cox, we knew we would stick with her.My husband is hard of hearing. She takes the time to be sure he hears her explanation of things before she starts. Not only is she kind, but gentle and stays in constant communication with you as she works being sure to ask if you are in pain or okay. Although always being a professional, she has also become our friend thru the years. Her staff is accommodating, friendly, reasonably priced. A credit to our community!!
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Cox is absolutely the best!!! My family and I used to receive our dental care from her when she was located in South Florida, and when she moved to Greer, we decided to travel from South Florida to continue with her up this way. We can't ask for a better dentist. She is very honest, caring and professional, and really cares about her patients. The office and staff are also A+ all the way! Absolutely worth the trip up this way. Thank you so much Dr. Cox
in Spartanburg, SC |
Dr. Cox is the best dentist around. Her staff is very friendly and so is she. She will help you every way she can.
Greer, SC |
I had a great experience at Dr. Cox?s office. She was professional. She was caring. Her office was well decorated and very clean. She is very knowledgable. I felt very comfortable there. I found her prices were very reasonable.
in Greer, SC |
I have never been to a dentist office that was more professional or more thorough! It is obvious that Dr. Cox has high standards for her practice and her staff in order to provide the best care possible. I also noticed how carrying Dr. Cox is. She was genuinely concerned about my dental health and gave recommendations for me to follow to maintain and improve my dental health. I will certainly be going back!
in Taylors, SC |
I had such a wonderful experience at Dr. Cox's office. The staff is so friendly and professional; I barely sat down in the waiting room before I was called back. Dr. Cox is very thorough and professional, but also warm and caring. It had been awhile since I had been to the dentist, so I had to have some work done. It was hands down, the best experience with dental work I have ever had. I would recommend this dentist to EVERYONE I know!
in Greer, SC |
Love this place! Dr Cox is so personable and her staff if warm and welcoming! Beautiful brand new office. Very easy to get an appointment too. Highly recommend!!!!
in Greer, SC |
When I went to Dr.Cox I was actually nervous because I had not been to the dentist in a while and was kind of embarassed. But Dr.Cox and her staff put me at ease. They were friendly and well organized and there was absolutly no judgement. Dr. Cox and her staff did such a great job! Dr.Cox was very personable. I highly recommend them and look forward to my next cleaning.
in Greer Sc |
I have never in my life been to a dentist who made me feel like I was the only one who mattered. Dr. Yani and her staff are great! After many bad experiences with dentists and embarrassment with the state my teeth were in, not one person judged me, really it was quite the opposite! I would recommend (and have) Dr. Yani to everyone I know.
in Greenville, SC |
Fantastic Dentist, professional and helpful. This is the right dentist for you no doubt!
in Duncan, SC |
Office was haphazardly decorated and mistmatched. I couldn't understand why a card table and chairs were sitting in an empty room across from the room where I had my teeth cleaned. Great staff, but didn't quite take to the high fees. My previous crown was $200 cheaper at my last office in Greenville.
in Greer, SC |
A beautiful office, top of the line equipment, friendly office staff, love the dentist Dr. Cox very friendly, honest. I went in for a cleaning and filling, going back next week for my next cleaning. So happy to have found a great honest dentist.
Dr Cox is by far the best dentist I have had. She is very gentle and explains everything in detail. She made sure that my visit was easy, fast, and painless. I felt very comfortable and would recommend her to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Yanina Cox, DMD?

Visit Dr. Cox

• Careington International
    Delta Dental PPO
    Delta Dental Premier
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Planned Administration Inc
  • Principal Financial Group
    Dental PPO
  • Principal Life
  • Renaissance Physicians Organization (RPO)
  • Standard Insurance Company