Dr. Yan Li, DDS

Dr. Yan Li, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Yan Li, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Wayne, NJ. She graduated from University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read her story

1211 Black Oak Ridge Rd

Wayne, NJ 07470

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Li

Dr. Li's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Li "Prior to setting up Cozy Family Dental LLC, Dr. Yan Li was in private practice for years. Before that, she was Chief Resident Dentist at Bellevue Hospital and Coler-Goldwater Hospital. Dr. Yan Li is a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) graduate of the prestigious School of Dentistry at the University of Maryland, the world's first dental college. Dr. Li is also a graduate of Harvard University with a Bachelor of Liberal Arts (BLA) degree. Understanding the importance of continuing education, Dr. Li continued her post-graduate studies at Coler-Goldwater Specialty Hospital. This was a two-year residency training program consisting of intensive, comprehensive training in General Residency Practice (GRP). At the same time, Dr. Li studied the most modern cosmetic dental procedures at Bellevue Hospital and Gouverneur Community Hospital. Because of all the experience Dr. Li has accumulated over the years, she is extremely confident in her procedural abilities, as well as her understanding of all aspects of dentistry. To date, Dr. Li has personally completed more than 4,000 dental implant replacements. "

This content was provided by Dr. Li "It's my long time dream to have my own dental office, in which I could personally deliver my understanding about dental services to community in a simple, effective, affordable fashion. We are now the most trusted brand and want to be the most reliable source for your dental procedures."

4  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Dental Crowding
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Damage

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Harvard University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Bellevue Hosp Ctr Ny University
  • Coler-Goldwater Specialty Hospital

Dr. Li has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Li has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Li does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Li and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Li's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Li

Dr. Li?
Dr. Li's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Yan Li, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
I had implants in my lower jaw over 4 years ago at Cozy Family Dental, and have not had a problem. the staffs are young professionals. and made me feel comfortable. I'm trying to save money to get implants in my top plate. Keep up with your excellent work.
Frank L. in NJ – Sep 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yan Li, DDS?
I was referred to Dr Li's Cozy Family Dental to have swollen gum checked, and from the first step in her office, I just felt comfortable how everybody is nice. I am still in the progress of having my implants done here. Still a few months to go, but I feel safe having all my procedures with Dr....Read More
Dustin Pit. in Dumont, NJ – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yan Li, DDS?
Cozy Family Dental is one of the best dental offices I experienced in my life. I had a dental implant placed there when I treated a root canal too late. Also, Dr. Li is very thorough with explaining the treatments/procedures. Dr. Li, assistant, and front desk staff are great.
Peter H. in Paramus, NJ – Jul 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yan Li, DDS?
I was drawn to Dr. Li and this office by my parents. I had a few times of cleanings and one crown treatment, but my parents received a lot works from this office. my mom got lower denture with implant underneath three years ago. She went to Dr. Li after a few consultations in other offices in tri...Read More
Ruth A. in River Edge, NJ – Apr 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yan Li, DDS?
Went to Dr Li to get an implant. Everything was good at first and then the implant came apart after just 4 months. Dr Li claimed its not her responsibility. After getting the implant looked at and taken apart by a different dentist, found that the implant she uses is junk. Had to pay thousands to...Read More
Apr 16, 2018
I doubt you were really my patient. Because my...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Li?