Contact provider for availability

Dr. Wyley Wondercheck, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Wondercheck

Dr. Wyley Wondercheck, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Rapid City, SD. He practices dentistry.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Dr. Wondercheck accepts

Dr. Wondercheck accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care

What People Say About Dr. Wyley Wondercheck, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Always amazing. He will be a Professor someday
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyley Wondercheck, DDS?
Dr Wondercheck explains everything and is very thorough. He never makes you feel rushed, or like a number. Great Dentist and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyley Wondercheck, DDS?
Dr Wondercheck and staff make going to the dentist very easy. There is a great sense of professionalism mixed with a warm and friendly atmosphere. I highly recommend them for your dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyley Wondercheck, DDS?
First time visiting Day One and I can say I am glad I did! Very professional and I feel they valued my time (which for me is huge because I never have enough)! They made sure to ask if I had any concerns before we started and they explained everything as we went. The office is lovely and spotless! Great location with lots of parking. Now next visit will be my kids and I know they will be at ease and I will be fully informed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyley Wondercheck, DDS?
Staff is professional and warm, so easy to connect with... my young daughter was really nervous and they eased her worries right away. They pay attention to a lot of the small details of things, it’s fun to see dentistry done in now “modern” way. Appreciated how quick and efficient things were.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyley Wondercheck, DDS?
I started with Dr. Wondercheck because I needed some dental implants. So far I have two that are finished and one to go. The two that are done required a sinus lift. Everything is great. I am very happy with him. I have also had a crown and a filling done and one thing he does is make sure my all teeth contact each other the way they are supposed to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyley Wondercheck, DDS?
2nd time in Day One yesterday. Everytime I walk in there I feel comfortable and confident that this team can do things right for my teeth. I'm pleased to say after 2 years of a chip on my front tooth, it's now fixed. I now want to smile again. It's great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyley Wondercheck, DDS?
Very friendly doctor and staff! He told me I need to floss more often, which is true...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyley Wondercheck, DDS?
Dr. Wondercheck and all of his staff are awesome. They are very caring and understanding of their patients' needs. I am very comfortable with Dr. Wondercheck's knowledge and expertise. I highly recommend Day One!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyley Wondercheck, DDS?
Very personable addressed all my concerns. Patient caring and assuring demenor. Very nice office and wonderful staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyley Wondercheck, DDS?
Dr.Wondercheck was very friendly and kind. He was also very professional and addressed my issues with concern and confidence. I felt very comfortable in talking to him. I would defiently recommend him to a friend or family member.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyley Wondercheck, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Wondercheck?

Compare Providers