Dr. Wyatt Simons, DDS

Endodontics ·  Male

Dr. Simons

Signature Specialists

2710 Camino Capistrano San Clemente, CA 92672

Dr. Wyatt Simons, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in San Clemente, CA. He practices endodontics.

Dr. Simons accepts

Dr. Simons accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Simons treats your condition or procedure

• Endodontics

Dr. Simons' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Simons

Dr. Simons?
Dr. Simons' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Wyatt Simons, DDS
Dr. Simons is very professional, yet the office environment with the staff personnel is very laid-back comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyatt Simons, DDS?
Dr Simons is a pros pro. Extremely knowledgable and keeps you informed during the entire procedure. Excellent followup with EM of Treatment and slides. Passed by 521 dental offices from HB to SC toget there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyatt Simons, DDS?
I have seen Dr. Simons several times in the past few years with complicated dental issues. I recommend him without reservation. Professional, passionate, and pays attention to detail.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyatt Simons, DDS?
For the first time in my life I am able to view the intricate details of the work being done while it's being done. Makes the experience much better seeing and knowing the skill involved. Great work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyatt Simons, DDS?
Friendly end professional greeted at the front desk. Spotless clinic. The assistant well informed regarding scope of visit and prepared for my radiological exam. My husband was aloud to stay with me. Dr Simons discuss my condition and explained every detail of exams. We agree about the best plan I should follow and updated my general dentist with the results. I always felt dr Simons genuinely care for his patients. I would recommend dr Simons to anybody seeking expertise, professionalism, care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyatt Simons, DDS?
Thorough, precise and very caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyatt Simons, DDS?
Extraordinarily skillful and professional. Dr.'s assistants were also extremely qualified and professional. Best work ever done for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyatt Simons, DDS?
Wonderful experience from the time I walked through the door. Dr. Simons thoroughly explained treatment and made me feel at ease throughout the process. His friendly staff made me feel welcome and were very attentive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyatt Simons, DDS?
MY VISIT WAS TAKEN CAREOF VERY OFFICIALLY AND AM PLEASED WITH THE OUTCOM. ASSIDE BEING VERY EXPENSIVE BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR GOOD WORK SO THANKS FOR A GOOD JOB
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyatt Simons, DDS?
I recommend this office 100%! I am a repeat client and while I do not look forward to root canals in general I would not go to another dentist to get one! The office staff is considerate and Dr. Simons work is top notch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyatt Simons, DDS?
I had a cyst develop after a root canal was needed and not found by regular Dentist. Dr. Simon went thru crown, did the root canal and removed the cyst, cleaned up the mess and closed me up... all good. Almost completely pain free. Fast and very much appreciated. The office staff are friendly and helpful too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyatt Simons, DDS?
I am so grateful to have found a dental office with the most professional, caring and oustanding staff, who make you feel so comfortable, be it in the front office, or in the chair, having work done. Dr. Simons, really cares about the patient, and his profession as it is apparent, in the work i had done recently. I found myself explaining to Dr Simons, i have been putting off much needed dental care, that i would like to finally have it all taken care of, now that i found a great Dr. Thank You!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyatt Simons, DDS?
I recommend Dr Simon's for Endodontics dentistry hands down! Not only does he know his stuff and have state of the art equipment, most importantly he care's about YOU his patient and it shows. He listens to you, and he pays close attention to detail because he takes pride in his work and that shows too. He and his staff are all truly amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyatt Simons, DDS?
Excellent care and service by Dr. Simons and his whole team. Dr. Simons can almost be described as a tooth magician. His passion and dedication is very apparent by his thorough and relentless approach for finding a solution to preserve / cure a tooth. Great team!! Great results!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyatt Simons, DDS?
I went to see Dr. Simons and the staff was super pleasant and the entire experience was great. The Dr. did a wonderful review of my problem and gave me very professional advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyatt Simons, DDS?
Dr. Simon did a fantastic job and was so kind to take me right away. My husband had been to see him as well and highly recommended him. I wasn't disappointed. Very thorough and kept you at ease the whole time. Great job!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyatt Simons, DDS?
While having a root canal is never fun, Dr. Simons and his staff were very professional and caring. They use state-of-the-art equipment. The procedure was done as painlessly as possible. Able to view the procedure on video projected on ceiling. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyatt Simons, DDS?
Dr. Simons is the BEST, not only is he an Excellent dentist but a wonderful and caring young man!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyatt Simons, DDS?
Dr. Simons is a gem. Takes the time to talk with his patients, gives them a clear understanding of the problem and the procedure needed for the problem. He is gentle and talks you through the whole process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wyatt Simons, DDS?
Dr. Simons was the most caring and helpful Dr. I’ve ever worked with. He not only discovered the real problem I had, but he also followed up with me to make sure the Dr. he recommended was handeling the situation well. He called both me and the specialist on his day off due to his concern. Such care and concern is rare. I highly recommend Dr. Simons and only wish he could handle my case.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Simons?