Dr. Wojciech Bobak, DMD

Dr. Wojciech Bobak, DMD

Orthodontics | Male | 51 years old

Learn about this dentist

I practice evidence-based Orthodontics, which means that the types of braces and the way I use them are based on published scientific research, not marketing claims. It's surprising how much treatment in Orthodontics today is based on manufacturer's promises and unsubstantiated opinion. I give back to the community through donations of treatment as well as supporting local school activities.Read more

Personal Bio

Under 10 minutes (19)
Dr. Bobak Says:

Thanks for the reviews!

in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Bobak did a fantastic job with our daughter's orthodontia. She had a "challenging" array of bones in her mouth 3 years ago but through a well planned course of treatments she now has a stunningly beautiful smile !! The cost of the treatment was competitive, the employees were professional and friendly and the office decor is remarkably fun !! Thanks Dr. B and staff for a wonderful experience !! 5 STARS ALL THE WAY !!
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Bobak has taken care of most of our family. His office is comfortable and welcoming. His staff is friendly and effeicent. Everyone in the office is very knowledgable and they all have my highest recommendation.
in Arvada, CO |
Very help full. They keep everything clean and everyone on staff is always kind no matter what. I thank them very much for my braces.
in Lakewood, CO |
After numerous recommendations, I am beyond happy that I made the decision to take my daughter to Dr. Bobak for her orthodontic work. Dr. Bobak is charming, his staff is friendly, and I love the all-around atmosphere of the office. We received lots of information and every step was explained to myself and my daughter. It's super easy to make an appointment and there is always availability when I need it. Processing my insurance and making payments is always such a smooth process. All aroun
in Lakewood Co |
My experience with Dr. Bobak has for ever changed me because I was always so scared of the dentist or anything having to deal with my teeth but in less then a year he fixed my crooked teeth with not one single pain through the whole process and gave me the best smile possible. His staff was also pleasant and made me feel comfortable with what they were doing.
in Denver, CO |
I'm thrilled that I chose Dr. Bobak for my braces. My experience there was marvelous, all the staff were courteous, gentle and awesome. I admired the art around the office it was unique! I approve of how my teeth came out at the end, now I can smile big and proud. I appreciate their splendid job and thanks again to all. I definitely recommend this place, you will be leaving the office delighted.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr Bobak is wonderful. Not only is he incredibly talented and knowledgeable, he is so personable and easy to talk with, taking time to explain everything. He treats each patient as an individual instead of just another mouth full of teeth. This is my second set of braces with Dr Bobak, due to a health condition. I recommend this practice to everyone I can, I will definitely bring my 2 kids to Dr Bobak when the time comes. It is such a pleasure and relief to be treated by Dr Bobak and his staff
in Morrison Colorado |
My two children and myself have all been patients at Dr. Bobak's office. They are great.
in Lakewood Co |
I have had two boys see Dr Bobak. He is so patient and knowledgeable. Thank you Dr Bobak!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Bobak and his incredible team have truly changed my life. Their team provide exceptional service to all those young and old and everyone in between. I am so thankful that my dentist recommended me to come to Dr. Bobak and his team to get help, as being known as the best in all Colorado and surrounding states. It has changed not only my life to have my best smile come to be, but thousands of others through the nonprofit that I run that are here in America and around the world!
in Denver, CO |
My experience was excellent. Dr. Bobak and staff made sure to get my appointment finished in a timely manner. I did not have to wait long to get looked at. Each time I visit, I have a comfortable and wonderful experience. I trust the education Dr. Bobak provided me with and it was awesome to see the results of his other patients , it made me believe my results would be similar. The work by Dr. Bobak and staff is top notch and excellent.
in Aurora Co |
I had four molars that were bad; they gave me sharp ear pains and headaches. I was told I had to get 4 good teeth pulled and the bad teeth repaired by another ortho because they couldnt use the remaining good ones for anchors. Not only did Dr. Bobak allow me to pull my bad molars and use the good ones as anchors, he also did it in half the time. The other ortho quoted me close to seven grand for my work. I was at a loss until I found Dr. Bobaks office! I can't recommend his office enough!
I've had my braces for 10 months now, and I'm almost done with my treatment. Dr. Bobak and his staff are amazing and very welcoming. They provide excellent service.
in denver Co |
Im a current patient with Dr. Bobak! Hes allways been very proffesional! Allways available to answer my questions with my current treatment! Ive been in treatment for 4 months and my teeth are starting to look in great shape!
Have you seen Dr. Wojciech Bobak, DMD?
Are you Dr. Bobak?

Compare Dr. Bobak

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Bobak says...

Hello, I'm Dr. Wojciech "Voytek" Bobak. I've been an Orthodontic Specialist in Colorado since 1994 and have been loving straightening teeth, fixing bites, and seeing the increase in happiness, self-confidence, and personal as well as professional success people get with the creation of a great smile. I have a wife, Darlyne, (a General Dentist), and a daughter Olivia (currently in braces, of course), and love all the outdoor activities that Colorado has to offer.

I'd be honored if you'd consider me to be your family Orthodontist.

Dr. Bobak's Care Philosophy

I practice evidence-based Orthodontics, which means that the types of braces and the way I use them are based on published scientific research, not marketing claims.  It's surprising how much treatment in Orthodontics today is based on manufacturer's promises and unsubstantiated opinion.

Dr. Bobak says...

I have successfully treated all cases from minor crookedness to severe jaw and tooth impactions in children as young as 4 to seniors, including my 78 year-old mom (who loves her new smile!)

Dr. Bobak says...

I have been performing orthodontics for over 2 decades and have successfully treated over 14,000 patients.

Thanks for the reviews!

Dr. Bobak's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Crooked Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)

University of Pittsburgh / School of Dentistry

Graduated in 1991

Postdoctoral Residency In Orthodontics (Masters Degree)

Completed in 1994

University of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Completed in 1994

Washington and Jefferson College

Graduated in 1987

• Polish

Dr. Bobak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bobak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics

• Invisalign®
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Retainers

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.