Dr. Wilma Antonio, DDS

DentistryFemale

Dentistry

Dr. Wilma Antonio, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in New York, NY and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from New York University / College of Dentistry in 1997. She is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Wilma Antonio, DDS

Personal Touch Dentistry

57 W 57th St Ste 1414 New York, NY 10019

Dr. Antonio's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Antonio

4.5

Just got an email from Dr. Antonio’s office saying if you don’t cancel an appointment for any reason 48 hours before, she will charge you $75.00. Most responsible medical professional do not want you coming in if you have a fever or any other COVID related symptoms. Dr. Antonio will charge you $75.00 if you wake up with a fever! So a sick patient may choose to go in so as to not pay her fee. I don’t feel save in that office anymore. All she cares about is making a buck. Good bye!
Sep 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilma Antonio, DDS?
Beware! She'll want to fill "cavities" that other dentists say are to be left alone, she told me (a 50+ year old woman) that I needed braces that she could put on (she is not an orthodontist!), and even for basic work, she doesn't have an organized billing process. 4 months after I had simple cleaning and cavity fill, I received a bill asking for even more money --- after collecting hundreds of dollars already from both my insurance and what she originally said was my balance. Don't trust her for an instant --- she is always looking for a way to "make a buck." The dentist who sold his practice to her was one of the best in the area --- the contrast is unfathomable.
Apr 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilma Antonio, DDS?
She is out for money. Suggests unnecessary work. For example, Wanted to put braces on me (I’m a 55 year old father)! When I said no, she got very nasty. Go to someone you can trust!!!
Apr 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilma Antonio, DDS?
I had fillings and cleaning by her she was excellent !
Jul 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilma Antonio, DDS?
Went to Dr. Antonio for invisilign with a 3K groupon offer. Of course I didn't "qualify" for the groupon, so she chiseled an extra 600$ out of me. After 1.5 years of treatment, my teeth looked straighter. However my bite felt way off. I told her that my molars on the right side were contacting but not at all on the left! Rather than ordering more trays, she decided to grind my molars down on the right. Although my molars now touch, it feels like my jaw is literally an inch to the right. my incisors feel extremely uncomfortable when I bite. Went to 2 other dentists, they both said with additional trays my teeth will be centered and I won't have this awkward bite. Unfortunately Dr. Antonio told me I shouldn't get more trays and that further treatment wouldn't really work. So basically she lied! She would get any more money from me so she, said this is the best you're gonna get. Made me sign a waiver saying all treatment was over unless I pay more. She only cares about your $!
Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilma Antonio, DDS?
I travel all the ya from NJ to see Dr. Antonio. She is absolutely worth the 2 hour travel. She is very professional and lovely to deal with. I don’t know why I didn’t find her before. Ive had my teeth cleaned before but has never been at the level of perfection like with Dr. Antonio. I mean, she will definitely clean those teeth the proper way. The staff are always friendly and welcome you with a smile. I would definitely recommend Dr. Antonio to all my friends and family
Luisa in Elizabeth NJ – Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilma Antonio, DDS?
Do yourself a favor and do not go to this dentist. This woman does not know what she is doing especially when it comes to invisalign. She is NOT AN ORTHODONTIST and I recommend you never visit this women for orthodontic purposes. She completely messed up my mouth / bite and made huge mistakes as far as treatment and diagnosis. Every apmt felt like trial and error. She also neglected to take proper xrays ahead of orthodontic treatment which is completely negligent. An absolute nightmare.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
New York, NY – Mar 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilma Antonio, DDS?
Receptionists were terrible with their customer service!!!! The doctor assistant started trying to sell me ALL KINDS of additional add-ons. completely unprofessional and poor timing.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
Kelvin in Elmhurst, NY – Mar 12, 2016
We apologize Kelvin for your experience. I do...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilma Antonio, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Antonio?